Account opening procedures
Before you open a live trading account with Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd and start trading, we ask that you familiarise yourself with our onboarding procedures for fulfilling the know-your-client-obligations and for operating according to anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws. You should also read the legal documentation of Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd that regulates the provision of investment services. The legal documentation serves the purpose to inform you about our legal responsibilities and business practices.
- You can find legal documents (policies) from the ’’Legal Documentation and Policies’’ section below.
- To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader`s Room.
Documents needed for Individuals:
- ID document, such as passport or government-issued ID card with photo;
- Proof of address/residence, such as utility bill or bank statement. Document can not be older than 6 months.
* if Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd. is not able to electronically verify and identify an individual or legal entity’s information based on the submitted documents, we reserve the right to ask additional documents (including certified or notarised documents for verifying submitted data).
Documents needed for legal entities:
- Passport or government-issued ID card with photo for shareholders owning more than 10% and the person acting on behalf of the legal entity;
- Registration documents (certificate of incorporation/registration, memorandum, articles of association, certificate of registered office address etc.)) registered with all the changes, additions, accompanied by the relevant confirmations of the appointment of the person(s) entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity;
- Documents confirming the ownership structure of the legal entity, which must also include personal details of all ultimate beneficial owners. Please note that the ultimate beneficiary can only be a natural person;
- Utility bill or bank statement confirming the place of business (document can not be older than 6 months);
LEI (legal entity identifier) code. Find more information here:
- Proof of address for each beneficiary owner/director, not older than 6 months.
Please note that Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd representatives have the right to request additionally (if deemed necessary):
- Certified power of attorney for representation;
- Certified and translated copies of submitted documents needed compliance purposes for the verification of submitted data.
- Deed of Guarantee and indemnity (applicable for superannuation trusts)
Legal Documentation and Policies:
- Terms and Conditions of Islamic (Swap-free) account
- Complaints Handling Procedure
- Terms of Business
- Terms of Securities Trading
- Negative Balance Protection Policy
- Payment Terms
- Risk Disclosure
- Order Execution Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy