Our Calendar of economic events helps traders keep track of important financial announcements that may affect underlying economies and create price movements. All kinds of traders pay close attention to global events, as such economic calendars are one of the key tools in their fundamental arsenal.START TRADING
- Time: Time the news will be published.
- Country: This shows the affected currency. All currency pairs with that currency are likely to be affected.
- Impact: This indicates the possible extent of the effect the news might have on the market.
- Event: Name of a news event.
- Previous: Historical data.
- Forecast: Projection of a possible outcome.
- Actual: Outcome of a news event.
How to interpret data:
- If published actual data differs from forecast data, you can expect volatility in the respective currency
- A higher difference is likely to cause higher volatility
- Impact indicator shows how much volatility is expected