Account Opening Procedures
Before you open an account with us and start trading, we ask that you familiarise yourself with the agreements and other documents pertaining to Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd. These documents serve to inform you about our legal responsibilities and our general business practices. You can find our Terms & Conditions, as well as other important documents, within the Documents and Policies section of our website. You can also request a copy of these documents by calling us directly on +357 22205973, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader’s Room.
Documents Needed – Individuals:
- A completed online registration form (Client Agreement for an Individual).
- A copy of your valid photo identification document (ID - Passport or government-issued identification card).
- Proof of residence (such as a utility bill, government-issued letter, etc.) which is not older than 3 months old and contains your full residential address.
A Client Agreement – automatically generated via your Trader’s Room once an application for a Live account has been completed.
- Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd. may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the above mentioned documents are deemed insufficient.
Documents needed for other EU and EEA legal entities:
- Filled in and signed (Client Agreement for a Legal Entity);
- Passport or government-issued ID card with photo for the person acting on behalf of the legal entity;
Extract of the register or registration certificate of the legal person (Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Organisation) or a notarised transcript thereof, containing:
- name of the legal person, field of activity, seat and address of the enterprise;
- registration number and date of registration;
- names, places of residence and personal identification codes of the members of the directing body;
- date of issuance of the document;
NB! The submitted documents may not be older than 6 months.
- EMIR - transactions reporting form
If legal persons have been registered in other registers not listed above, they have to submit the following:
- Memorandum and/or Articles of Association;
- Registration certificate issued by a register provided by legislation;
- Document certifying the authorisation of the legal representative(s) (depending on the basis of representation right);
- Recent utility bill confirming the place of business.
Please note that Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd representatives have a right to request additional documents (such as notarized power of attorney, utility bills, bank statements etc) if deemed necessary apply due diligence measures for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Documents Describing the Terms and Conditions of the Services Offered by Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd.
You should review, understand and accept all of the following documents before opening a trading account:
- Payment Terms and Conditions (valid as of 19.01.2018)
- Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd. Investment Firm License
- Order Execution Policy (valid as of 12.05.2022)
- Investor Compensation Fund
- Terms and Conditions (valid as of 29.06.2021)
- Terms of Securities Trading
- Risk Disclosure
- Securities Trading Risk Disclosure Statement
- Fractional Shares Trading Disclosure
- Complaint Handling Policy (valid as of 20.07.2021)
- Client Categorisation
- Conflict of Interest Policy (valid as of 12.05.2022)
- Leverage Policy
- Negative Account Balance Protection Policy for Retail Clients
- Negative Account Balance Protection Policy for Professional Clients (valid as of 04.02.2021)
- Terms and Conditions of Islamic (Swap-free) account
- Notice of Specific Consents
Key Information Documents
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Forex currency pair (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Index (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Commodity (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Equity (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Bond (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Cryptocurrency (valid as of 05.08.2021)
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Exchange-traded Fund (valid as of 05.08.2021)
Key Investor Information Documents
- Risk Management Disclosures 2021
- MetaTrader 5 User Manual
- Execution Quality Summary Statement (30.04.2022) (ENG)
- Excess of loss policy evidence of cover
- Qontigo Index GmbH Index Disclaimer
Archive of Past Documents
- Order Execution Policy (valid as of 01.09.2019)
- Terms and Conditions (valid as of 01.09.2017)
- Terms and Conditions
- Complaint Handling Policy (valid as of 14.06.2013)
- Conflict of Interest Policy (valid as of 17.08.2021)
- Negative Account Balance Protection Policy for Professional Clients
- Risk Management Disclosures 2013
- Risk Management Disclosures 2014
- Risk Management Disclosures 2015
- Risk Management Disclosures 2016
- Risk Management Disclosures 2017
- Risk Management Disclosures 2018
- Risk Management Disclosures 2019
- Risk Management Disclosures 2020
- Execution Quality Summary Statement (30.04.2019) (ENG)
- Execution Quality Summary Statement (15.06.2020) (ENG)
- Execution Quality Summary Statement (30.04.2021) (ENG)