Open a trading account
Before you open an account with Admiral Markets UK Ltd and start trading, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the documents pertaining to Admiral Markets UK Ltd. These serve to inform you about our legal responsibilities and our general business practices.
You can also request a copy of these documents by calling us directly at +44 (0) 20 3504 1364 or by sending us an email at email@example.com
Documents needed for Individuals:
- A copy of your valid identification document (ID - Passport or government issued identification card).
- Proof of residence (such as a utility bill, government issued letter etc) which is not older than 3 months old and contains your full residential address.
- automatically generated via your Traders Room once an application for a live account has been completed.
- Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the above mentioned documents are deemed insufficient.
Documents needed for legal entities:
- Passport or government-issued ID card with photo for Two of the company Directors
- Passport or ID Card from the beneficiary owner(s) who holds 25% or more of the company. If there is no beneficiary owner, then compliance will accept a passport or ID card from anyone holding over 10% of the company.
- Proof of address for EACH beneficiary owner/director, not older than 3 months.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- A memorandum.
- Articles of Association, etc. registered with all the changes, additions and confirmations of the appointment of the person(s) entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity Commercial registry OR latest Shareholders register (documents confirming the ownership structure of the legal entity, which must also include personal details of all ultimate beneficial owners.) (If the company is outside of the EU a Certificate of incumbency can be used).
Contracts & Documents
Documents to open an account
For an Individual person:
For a Legal Entity:
Documents describing the terms and conditions of Admiral Markets UK Ltd services
You should review, understand and accept these documents before submitting the Client Agreement
- Order Execution Policy
- Terms of Business (valid as of 01.11.2019)
- Terms of Business (valid as of 01.09.2017)
- Terms of Securities Trading (ENG)
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Payments Terms and Conditions
- Negative Account Balance Protection Policy
- Client Complaints Handling Procedure
- Risk Disclosure
- Terms and Conditions of Islamic (Swap-free) account
- Notice of Specific Consents
Key Information Documents
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Forex currency pair
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Index
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Commodity
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Equity
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Bond
- Key Information Document - CFD on a Cryptocurrency
- Key Information Document - CFD on an Exchange-traded Fund
- Withdrawal Request
- MetaTrader 5 User Manual
- Notice regarding Securities Trading
- Execution venues report and execution quality summary statement (30.04.2019) (ENG)
- Execution venues report and execution quality summary statement (16.06.2020) (ENG)
- Data transmission to SCHUFA