Before you open an account with us and start trading, we ask that you familiarise yourself with the agreements and other documents pertaining to Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd. These documents serve to inform you about our legal responsibilities and our general business practices. You can find our Terms & Conditions, as well as other important documents, within the Documents and Policies section of our website. You can also request a copy of these documents by calling us directly on +357 22205973, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader’s Room.
- name of the legal person, field of activity, seat and address of the enterprise;
- registration number and date of registration;
- names, places of residence and personal identification codes of the members of the directing body;
- date of issuance of the document;
NB! The submitted documents may not be older than 6 months.
If legal persons have been registered in other registers not listed above, they have to submit the following:
- Memorandum and/or Articles of Association;
- Registration certificate issued by a register provided by legislation;
- Document certifying the authorisation of the legal representative(s) (depending on the basis of representation right);
- Recent utility bill confirming the place of business.
Please note that Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd representatives have a right to request additional documents (such as notarized power of attorney, utility bills, bank statements etc) if deemed necessary apply due diligence measures for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
You should review, understand and accept all of the following documents before opening a trading account: