ADMIRAL MARKETS PTY LTD CLIENT SUITABILITY POLICY
Valid as of 03.08.2021
This Client Suitability Policy sets out how Admiral Markets PTY Ltd (hereinafter as Admiral) (ABN 63151613839), who is licensed to provide financial services, by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL no.410681), assesses client’s suitability to trade these markets. Some key suitability considerations for you are:
- whether you have experience in trading in the financial products which relate to the products offered by Admiral Markets PTY Ltd (hereinafter as Admiral Products) you choose;
- whether you understand the terms of Admiral Products and how they work;
- whether you understand the concepts of leverage, margins and volatile markets and prices;
- whether you accept a high degree of risk in trading in Admiral Products;
- whether you understand that the nature of trading in OTC financial products such as Admiral Products do not provide investors with interests or rights in the underlying financial products which relate to the Admiral Products;
- whether you understand the processes and technologies used in trading Admiral Products;
- whether you can monitor your investments in Admiral and manage them in a volatile market;
- whether you can manage the risks of trading in Admiral Products;
- whether you have financial resources to provide more Margin, especially on little or no notice; and
- whether you can bear substantial losses that might arise from trading in Admiral Products, especially the potentially unlimited losses on dealing in short Admiral Products.
Our assessment of your suitability is based on your information and any other information we ask and you give us. Our policy includes assessing the information you give us by your online responses, the information you give us and any responses you give us by email, telephone or in meetings. We may keep the information which you give us to help monitor our policy and for the requirements of a financial services licensee.
Please note that trading Forex and CFD’s can be very risky. Products offered by Admiral Markets PTY Ltd may not be suitable for all investors due to the significant risks involved. It is possible for you to lose more than your initial deposit when you are trading Admiral products. As a result of our assessment we might limit some features for your Account. Our assessment of your suitability to trade in Admiral Products and any limits we set for your Account (or later change to those limits) should not be taken as personal advice to you to trade in Admiral Products nor does it imply that we are responsible for any of your losses from trading in Admiral Products. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for your choice to invest in any Admiral Products so you should read our Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) carefully, considering your own needs and objectives for investing in these Admiral Products and take independent advice as you see fit. Our PDS can be found at the Documents section on website, direct link to: https://admiralfiles.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/AMPTY/product_disclosure_statement.pdf
Even if we assess you as suitable to commence trading Admiral Products with us, we urge you to use our demonstration accounts for a while to ensure you are familiar with the terminology of Admiral Products and how they work.