Opening an account
Before you open an account with Admiral Markets UK Ltd and start trading, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the documents pertaining to Admiral Markets UK Ltd. These serve to inform you about our legal responsibilities and our general business practices.
You can find 'General Terms' as well as other documents in our documents section below.
You can also request a copy of these documents by calling us directly at +44 (0) 20 7726 4003 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader's Room.
Documents needed for Individuals:
A copy of your valid identification document (ID - Passport or government issued identification card).
Proof of residence (such as a bank statement, not older than 3 months and issued by a credit institution).
If your bank statement does not have an address on it, you must submit an additional proof of address (such as a utility bill).
Client agreement - automatically generated via your Traders Room once an application for a live account has been completed.
- Please note that for the purposes of KYC (know-your-customer), Admiral Markets UK Ltd may require you to submit additional documents in cases where the above mentioned documents are deemed insufficient.
Documents needed for legal entities:
- Passport or government-issued ID card with photo for Two of the company Directors
- Passport or ID Card from the Beneficiary owner(s) who is holding 25% or more of the company. If there is no beneficiary owner then complaince will chose to have a passport or ID card from anyone holding above 10%.
- Proof of address for EACH beneficiary owner/director, not older than 3 months.
- A bank statement of the legal entity, not older than 3 months and issued by a credit institution.
- Completed and signed Client Application/Agreement for Legal Entity.
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- A memorandum.
Articles of Association, etc. registered with all the changes, additions and confirmations of the appointment of the person(s) entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity
Commercial registry OR latest Shareholders register (documents confirming the ownership structure of the legal entity, which must also include personal details of all ultimate beneficial owners.) (If the company is outside of the EU a Certificate of incumbency can be used).
If the company is outside the EU, a Certificate of incumbency may be used.
EMIR Application (listed below) for submitting the LEI code (Legal Entity Identifier code). Please note that all legal entity clients must obtain their LEI code first.
Contracts & Documents
Documents to open an account
For a Legal Entity:
Documents describing the terms and conditions of Admiral Markets UK Ltd services
You should review, understand and accept these documents before submitting the Client Agreement