Earn points for your trades and convert them into withdrawable funds
By simply trading on your live account, you can accumulate Admiral Club points proportional to the volume of your closed trade.
These points can be easily converted into funds and credited directly to your trading account. The more you trade, the more Admiral Club points you get. The more funds are added to your account, the more opportunities you have to trade and potentially profit from the biggest and most liquid financial market in the world!
2) GET ADMIRAL CLUB POINTS
3) CONVERT POINTS TO FUNDS
All members of the Admiral Club are awarded points for their trades. You receive 100 points for each full lot (100,000 units of a base currency) for each closed trade in the Forex market. The total volume of all closed trades will be considered; therefore, Admiral Club points are awarded as follows:
|Your traded volume
Expand Your Funds with membership in Admiral Markets
Open an account
Terms & Conditions
- Membership in Admiral Club is available free of charge.
- A Member joins the Admiral Club automatically along with their registration to Trader’s Room.
- Admiral Club points are awarded for closed trades, where the profit or loss is greater than or equal to the two times the spread of the traded instrument.
- Trades that have been open for less than 15 minutes are not eligible for point’s calculation.
- Points expire annually on the anniversary of joining the Admiral Club at which time the points balance is reset to zero.
- Points can be exchanged to real account deposits in Trader’s Room with the exchange rates available.
- Admiral Club points are calculated for all real accounts that are registered under a client’s Trader’s Room profile.
- Admiral Club points cannot be transferred between Trader Room’s profiles of a member nor between individual members.
- Admiral Club applies only for MetaTrader 4 real accounts.
- Admiral Markets reserves the right to change Admiral Club`s exchange rates at its own discretion.
- Admiral Markets reserves the right to terminate Admiral Club without prior notice to the client.