Find out if you`re eligible for professional termsCHECK ELIGIBILITY
- Established in 2001*
- Over 120,000 clients worldwide
- Over 7,500 markets
Find out about our Admiral Pro trading terms for professional clients only. Retail client protections do not apply including restriction on leverage. Profits and losses from trading may be larger with an Admiral Pro. Learn more about Professional trading terms.
Am I eligible for Admirals Pro terms?
To be eligible for the Admirals Pro service, you need to meet certain criteria. If you answer yes to two of three questions below, you could be eligible for Admirals Pro.
Have you made 10 transactions of a significant size (min. 2 lots) per quarter in the last year in relevant markets?
- Markets: Forex, CFDs, spread bets or other financial instruments (e.g. shares, ETFs, futures, options and other derivatives).
- Trade frequency: an average frequency of 10 transactions per quarter over the previous 4 quarters (in summary with Admirals and/or other providers).
- Trade sizes: a notional value of 10`000 EUR per trade for equities and 20`000 EUR per trade for Forex, CFDs and other financial instruments or equivalent in your local currency.
Does your portfolio of financial instruments exceed 500,000 EUR?
- Portfolio structure: shares, shares ISA, ETFs, mutual funds, derivatives (only available cash deposits on your accounts or profits realised from investing in derivatives) and SIPP (excluding non-financial instruments), debt instruments and cash savings; does not include property, direct commodity ownership, company pension, non-tradeable assets, luxury cars and jewellry as well as notional values of leveraged instruments.
- Portfolio size: over 500,000 EUR or equivalent in your local currency.
Have you worked in the financial sector for at least 1 year, including self-employment?
- Position: a professional position in the financial sector (e.g. banking, financial services or self-employment), which requires knowledge of the transactions and services envisaged.
- Work duration: at least 1 year.
Open an account with us
Apply for a live trading account
Complete your application
Confirm your eligibility in the account application form
Welcome to Admirals Pro
Receive an approval by email and enjoy the benefits of the professional service
Start your Admirals Pro application by opening a live trading accountOPEN AN ACCOUNT
Get in Touch
Any questions about Admirals Pro?
- Please Contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not eligible for Admirals Pro, you can still trade thousands of financial instruments in the world`s most popular trading platforms, MetaTrader 4 & MetaTrader 5, on the standard retail trading terms. Remember, you can apply to professional terms later, when the eligibility criteria are met. Learn more...
Protections similar to those available to retail clients:
- Segregated funds: as with a retail account, we will hold and maintain an amount equal to your account in a segregated money bank account.
- Deposit protection by ICF: as with a retail account, you can be compensated by the Investor Compensation Fund on up to 20,000 EUR you hold with us.
- Use of CySEC: as with a retail account, you are able to complain to the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission if you are dissatisfied with the result of a complaint to us.
In addition, either professional and retail clients get access to our exclusive Volatility Protection Settings service, which helps minimise the risks connected to market volatility.
Your financial instruments portfolio may include shares, ETFs, mutual funds, derivatives (only available cash deposits on your accounts or profits realised from investing in derivatives), debt instruments and cash savings.
Your financial instruments portfolio does not include property, direct commodity ownership, company pension, non-tradeable assets, luxury cars and jewelry as well as notional values of leveraged instruments.
The portfolio size needs to be over 500,000 EUR or equivalent in your local currency.
If you are a new client, you can apply for professional categorisation at the same time as applying for an account in Dashboard. You will receive two confirmations by email, one for your account application and another one for your professional categorisation. You are free to start trading on retail terms while you are waiting for approval of your application to Admirals Pro.
If you already have a CFD account with us (account types: Admiral.Markets, Admiral.MT5 or Admiral.Prime), you can apply to Admirals Pro now in Dashboard, if you think you may be eligible.
We`ll contact you by email to notify you when your application to become a professional client has been approved and you have switched to Admirals Pro. Your login credentials for trading platforms will remain the same. Remember, while you are waiting for access to Admirals Pro, you can still trade on your standard retail account.
Switching to Admirals Pro does not change the nature of financial products we provide to you so there are no tax implications. For any specific, individual case or personal questions about your tax obligations please contact a tax advisor of your choice.
More questions about trading with us?See all our FAQs
What you can trade with us
Admirals Pro gives you access to more than 3,000*** products, including CFDs on currency pairs, indices, precious metals, energies, stocks, ETFs, bonds and cryptocurrencies.
* This data refers to Admirals Group.
** It is important to note that a higher leverage also means higher risks. You need to fully understand the practical reason for trading with higher leverage and, if you`re doing so, to always keep your account sufficiently funded.
BEST CFD BROKER 2022
Deutsches Kundeninstitut Award Top CFD Broker 2016, 2018 - 2022
BEST CFD BROKER 2022
Brokerwahl.de CFD Broker of the Year 2019 - 2022 First Place
BEST CFD BROKER 2021
Brokervergleich Best Forex Broker 2016 - 2021 First Place
BEST BROKER 2021
Traders` Magazine ES Awards: Best Broker 2018 - 2021 Customer Support 2021