Snowflake doubles the value of its shares in its debut on the stock market
Shares of Snowflake soared 111.6% yesterday in its debut on the New York Stock Exchange, from the initial $120 to $253.95 where it ended its first session.
Here is what that amounted to for the company:
- The company thus managed to end up with a market value of approximately $70 billion
- Their market value is now more than five times higher than its market valuation in February, according to Bloomberg calculation
- This is the largest IPO of a software company.
Snowflake Inc. provides networked database solutions. The company develops cloud computing and data storage services. Snowflake serves customers around the world and is growing rapidly and receiving a lot of attention because it is a cloud database that is fast and easy to use, seamlessly integrating with the customer's preferred cloud platform.
The company's shareholders include Salesforce and Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway).
Did you know that with Admiral Markets UK Ltd you can invest in Snowflake shares with the Invest.MT5 account? With this account, you can access not only the software company but also thousands of stocks and ETFs from 15 of the largest exchanges in the world. Click on the banner for more information:
INFORMATION ON ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The data provided provides additional information on all analyzes, estimates, forecasts, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other evaluations or similar information (hereinafter "Analysis") published on the Admiral Markets website. Before making any investment decisions, pay close attention to the following:
1. This is a marketing communication. The content is posted for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and is not subject to any prohibition on pre-dissemination of investment research.
2. Each investment decision is made by each client alone, while Admiral Markets UK Ltd (Admiral Markets) will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such a decision, whether based on content or not.
3. In order to protect the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for the prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
4. The analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Carolina Caro, SEO implementer (hereinafter "Author") based on personal estimates.
5. While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that all sources of content are reliable and that all information is presented, as much as possible, in an understandable, timely, accurate, and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee accuracy. or integrity of any information contained in the Analysis.
6. Any past performance or modelling of the financial instruments indicated in the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee, or implication of Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may rise and fall, and the preservation of the asset's value is not guaranteed.
7. Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may generate profit or loss. Before you start trading, make sure you fully understand the risks.