Siemens Energy debuted this morning on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange below expectations:
- In its first crossing, its shares reached 22.01 euros
- This represents a market valuation of 16 billion euros
- According to sources consulted by Reuters, analysts were expecting a market valuation of 22 billion.
This company is the product of the spin-off of the energy business of the German giant Siemens AG, which maintains a 35.1% stake. The Siemens pension fund also has 9.9%.
For its part, the new division owns a 67% stake in the world's second-largest wind turbine manufacturer, Siemens Gamesa, which was spun off from the German multinational due to weak profit margins.
Siemens Energy's goal is to provide solutions to all areas of the energy market, for example:
- To make coal-fired power plants more efficient to save CO2
- To drive innovation in eco-friendly hydrogen and gas turbine technologies.
Did you know that with Admiral Markets UK Ltd you can speculate on the share price movements of Siemens AG and other global companies using Contracts for Difference (CFDs)? You can start today with a free demo trading account or, if you feel ready, start trading live with a real trading account. Click on the following banner for more information:
INFORMATION ON ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The data provided provides additional information on all analyzes, estimates, forecasts, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other evaluations or similar information (hereinafter "Analysis") published on the Admiral Markets website. Before making any investment decisions, pay close attention to the following:
1. This is a marketing communication. The content is posted for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and is not subject to any prohibition on pre-dissemination of investment research.
2. Each investment decision is made by each client alone, while Admiral Markets UK Ltd (Admiral Markets) will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from such a decision, whether based on content or not.
3. In order to protect the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for the prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
4. The analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Carolina Caro, SEO implementer (hereinafter "Author") based on personal estimates.
5. While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that all sources of content are reliable and that all information is presented, as much as possible, in an understandable, timely, accurate, and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee accuracy. or integrity of any information contained in the Analysis.
6. Any past performance or modelling of the financial instruments indicated in the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee, or implication of Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may rise and fall, and the preservation of the asset's value is not guaranteed.
7. Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may generate profit or loss. Before you start trading, make sure you fully understand the risks.