Our top ETF CFDs
ETF CFDs trading advantages
Competitive Leverages Rates
Up to 1:20 for Professional Clients.
1:5 for Retail Clients.
Trading in any direction
Go long or short on any ETF CFDs.
No extra charges on short sales.
Possible to earn dividends
Earn dividends on long positions.
No ownership of stocks is required.
Our featured products
Market Data Disclaimer
© 2019 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information and market data (“Information”) related to derivative products offered herein: (1) include the proprietary information of Morningstar and its content providers; (2) may not be copied or redistributed except as specifically authorised; (3) do not constitute investment advice; (4) are provided solely for informational purposes; and (5) are not warranted to be complete, accurate or timely. Morningstar is not responsible for any trading decisions, damages or other losses related to the Information or its use. Please verify all of the Information before using it. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The value and income derived from investments may go down as well as up.
Why choose Admiral Markets?
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Negative Balance Protection Policy
- Leverage up to 1:500 (Retail - 1:30)
- Minimum deposit 200 EUR
- Spread from 0 pips
- Free market news and analysis by Dow Jones
- No restrictions on trading styles or strategies
- Deep liquidity from top tier providers
- 90% of orders executed within 150 milliseconds
- MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5