When you trade with Admirals, you have access to our robust financial security arrangements and customer care policies.
Adskillelse af Kundemidler
In accordance with CySEC rules, all client money is kept fully segregated from our own assets in a regulated credit institution within the EU. This ensures that clients’ funds are available to them at all times, and cannot be used by us under any circumstances. These arrangements are checked and verified by our auditors.
The Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
The purpose of the ICF is to secure the claims of covered clients against the ICF members through the payment of compensation, if the necessary preconditions are fulfilled. The Investor Compensation Fund (ICF) pays compensation of up to 20,000.00 EUR to a covered client. Please read the full Investor Compensation Policy.
Negative Balance Protection
We compensate account deficits for Professional Clients in accordance with our Negative Balance Protection Policy, covering up to €50,000 per client. Our Retail Clients have full and unconditional protection from account deficits and are covered on per-account basis with no limits to maximum payout.
Treating Customers Fairly
With Admirals, your interests always come first. We fully comply with CySEC requirements to act honestly, fairly and professionally and in accordance with the best interests of our clients when providing investment and ancillary services.
We also make sure that our team is always up to speed with any new developments that could affect the quality of service that we deliver to you.
Cyprus insurance coverage up to 100.000 EUR
Med virkning fra den 1. marts 2021 blev vores forsikrings politik til beskyttelse af kundernes midler for kunder hos Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd.* etableret. Fra nu af har dine penge et betydeligt højere beskyttelsesniveau, op til 100.000 EUR!
Forsikringsfordelene udvides automatisk til at omfatte Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd`s kunder, uden at det er nødvendigt at foretage sig noget, og uden at der tilføjes yderligere gebyrer eller omkostninger.
This new insurance is a component of our full security offer, along with segregated client money accounts at the biggest banks of the world (no Cyprus banks), EU-wide negative account balance protection for Retail Clients (following CFD regulation in EU), and our additional Negative Account Balance Protection Policy concerning CFD trading risks for Professional Clients.
What is covered:
- Kun de berettigede værdipapirer og kontanter fra Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd`s kunder i tilfælde af en Insolvens.
What is not covered:
- Investment/Trading performance is NOT covered. Leveraged products are highly speculative and carry a high risk of trading loss. Trade responsibly!
We added the Insurance Certificate here.
Dette er endnu en måde, hvorpå vi hos Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd. gør en ekstra indsats for at sikre, at dine midler er beskyttet. Standard klientbeskyttelsen via ICF (Investor Compensation Fund) er begrænset til op til 20.000 EUR til en dækket klient, men din sikkerhed er vores prioritet, så vi ønsker at yde den bedst mulige beskyttelse, der findes.
* More than 99% of all our clients will be covered via the insurance policy. However, to be precise, some clients will not be covered, as:
- An incorporated company other than a small business (in this context, a ‘small business’ is deemed to be a partnership, body corporate, unincorporated association or mutual association with an annual turnover of less than USD 1m).
- A partnership (other than as detailed above).
- A mutual association (other than as detailed above).
- An overseas financial services institution.
- A collective investment scheme, or anyone who is the operator or trustee of such a scheme.
- A pension or retirement fund.
- A supranational institution, government, or central administrative authority.
- A provincial, regional, local or municipal authority.
- En person, som efter forsikringsselskabernes opfattelse er ansvarlig for eller vil bidrage til Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd.`s insolvens.
- A person whose claim arises from transactions in connection with which they have been convicted of an offense of money laundering.