Will Apple reach record highs on iPhone 13 launch?
After spending much of this year ranging, Apple shares have finally taken off and are closing in on record highs.
Investors are now fully focused on the next big news announcement from the company which is the launch of the iPhone 13 in the summer.
From a technical analysis perspective, Apple shares are now trading at the top of a bullish ascending triangle structure.
Source: Admirals MetaTrader 5, AAPL, Weekly - Data range: from Mar 20, 2016, to Jul 7, 2021, performed on Jul 7, 2021, at 8:30 am GMT. Please note: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Apple’s share price has already found support at the lower trend line of the ascending triangle formation meaning investors have already started to position themselves.
If the price can break through the top level of resistance, which is also the record high, then there could be an even stronger run higher so it’s certainly one to watch!
Did you know that you can use the Trading Central Technical Ideas Lookup indicator to find actionable trading ideas on thousands of different markets?
Start your free download by clicking on the banner below:
INFORMATION ABOUT ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The given data provides additional information regarding all analysis, estimates, prognosis, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other similar assessments or information (hereinafter “Analysis”) published on the websites of Admiral Markets investment firms operating under the Admiral Markets trademark (hereinafter “Admiral Markets”) Before making any investment decisions please pay close attention to the following:
- This is a marketing communication. The content is published for informative purposes only and is in no way to be construed as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and that it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research.
- Any investment decision is made by each client alone whereas Admiral Markets shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any such decision, whether or not based on the content.
- With view to protecting the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
- The Analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Jitan Solanki (analyst), (hereinafter “Author”) based on their personal estimations.
- Whilst every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that all sources of the content are reliable and that all information is presented, as much as possible, in an understandable, timely, precise and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Analysis.
- Any kind of past or modeled performance of financial instruments indicated within the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may both increase and decrease and the preservation of the asset value is not guaranteed.
- Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may result in losses or profit. Before you start trading, please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.