Shares in ride-sharing unicorn Lyft skyrocketed on Friday March 29 in Silicon Valley's first major initial public offering of 2019. Lyft priced its IPO at $72 a share on Thursday, only for the price to spike 21% on launch to $87.24!
How can you get involved?
We're excited to announce that Admiral Markets will be giving traders the opportunity to invest in Lyft shares with its Invest.MT5 account!
As of April 1, 2019, shares in Lyft have been available for investment to all Admiral Markets clients with Invest.MT5 accounts.
With Invest.MT5, traders can access thousands of shares and ETFs from 15 of the world's largest stock exchanges, all from MetaTrader 5.
Why invest via Invest.MT5?
- Build your portfolio with long-term investments
- Create a stream of potential passive income with dividend-paying stocks
- Invest in shares and ETFs from the state-of-the-art MetaTrader 5 platform
- Start investing account with minimum deposits of just $500
- Commissions from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of $1 in US stocks
Simply log in to Trader's Room and apply for an Invest.MT5 account to get started. Log into Trader's Room.
The value of shares may rise as well as fall due to the volatility of world markets, This material does not contain and should not be construed as containing investment advice, investment recommendations, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Please note that such trading analysis is not a reliable indicator for any current or future performance, as circumstances may change over time. Before making any investment decisions, you should seek advice from independent financial advisors to ensure you understand the risks.