Invest in the Robinhood IPO with Admirals!
On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, Robinhood launched their IPO.
Not familiar with this company? Here are the highlights:
Robinhood is one of the world’s most popular trading brokers, providing an all-in-one and accessible approach to trading through convenient mobile app and browser-based platforms. Their approach is unique in the industry, and has inspired many copycats to their format.
As a result of their long-awaited IPO, Robinhood announced their intent to sell at $38 a share Wednesday evening, and shares are available for purchase today, July 29. The stock price results in a $31.7bn valuation, almost tripling the $11bn estimated by private investors in August of last year.
How can you take part in the event?
As of now, shares in HOOD.US (NASDAQ) will be available for investment to all Admiral Markets clients with Invest.MT5 accounts.
With Invest.MT5, traders can access thousands of shares and ETFs from 15 of the world's largest stock exchanges, all from MetaTrader 5.
Why invest via Invest.MT5?
- Open an account with just €1 and invest from just $0.02 per share with minimum transaction fees of just $1 on US stocks.
- Receive free real-time market data, with no delays, at no extra cost.
- Create a stream of passive income by collecting dividend payouts.
- Use the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 multi-asset class trading platform.
- With our No Commission promotion, you can make 1 commission-free trade per day!
Simply log in to Trader's Room and apply for an Invest.MT5 account to get started.