We are excited to announce that Admiral Markets is dropping minimum deposit requirements across our Admiral.Prime and Admiral.Invest accounts.
The Admiral.Prime minimum deposit will drop from €1,000 (or the account currency equivalent) to €200, while continuing to offer all of the existing Admiral.Prime account benefits:
- Spreads from just 0 pips
- Commissions from USD 1.8 per lot per side
- No minimum order volume requirements (order size from 0.01 lots)
- Trade on the world's most-loved trading platform - MetaTrader 4
- NEW: Trade Index CFDs like the DAX30 with a typical spread of just 0.2 points! Developed especially for active DAX scalpers.
Meanwhile, the Admiral.Invest minimum deposit will drop from €500 (or the account currency equivalent) to just €1!
With Admiral.Invest, traders can invest directly in 4,000+ shares and 200+ ETFs across 15 of the world's largest stock exchanges, while experiencing the following benefits:
- Commissions from USD 0.01 per share
- Trade on the world's #1 multi-asset platform - MetaTrader 5
- Manage your investing and trading portfolio all from Admiral Markets' Trader's Room
- The classic investment: Stocks and ETFs without leverage, directly within MT5
To experience the benefits of our Admiral.Prime and Admiral.Invest at lower rates than ever before, create an account today.