300+ ETF CFDs and 8 Commodity CFDs are now available to our Retail Clients
Over 300 financial instruments that have been exclusively accessible to Admiral Markets Pro users are now available to all Retail clients with Trade.MT5 accounts.
The latest additions to our range of commodity CFDs now allow Retail traders to take leveraged exposure in the highly volatile markets of copper, cocoa, coffee arabica, coffee robusta, cotton, orange juice, raw sugar and white sugar.
We also extended our offer of thematic and diversified investment opportunities for Retail clients. Trade.MT5 account holders can now access 300+ CFDs on high-volume Exchange-traded Funds (ETFs) from the most prominent ETF families: SPDR, Xtrackers, Vanguard, Lyxor, VanEck and iShares by BlackRock.
Enjoy these benefits when trading the new instruments:
- Expiration: Never. Engage in long-term strategies and hold open positions for as long as you need.
- Commission: Zero. Enjoy lower costs of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay.
- Leverage: Moderate. A fixed ratio of 1:10 for Retail clients, and leverage up to 1:50 for Admiral Markets Pro clients on agricultural commodity CFDs and up to 1:100 on the Copper CFD.
Advantages of trading in ETF CFDs:
- Short Selling: Allowed. Access all the tools you need to profit even when market prices are falling.
- Commission: Low. Take advantage of low transaction costs, with commission rates from 0.01USD per share, minimum fee of 1USD (US), 0.12%, minimium 5 EUR (EuroZone), 0.07%, minimum 8.0 GBP (UK).*
- Leverage: Variable. Depending on the liquidity of the underlying ETF, attributable leverage rate options start from 1:2 and are capped at 1:5 for Retail clients, and at 1:20 for Admiral Markets Pro clients.
Check out other essential trading terms related to your new CFD instruments in the Commodities and ETF sections of the Contract Specifications on our website.
Still trading on a MetaTrader 4 account? It's time to test-drive MetaTrader 5 and our flagship Trade.MT5 offer, as these new instruments are exclusively available therein.
*Commissions above are per one-sided transaction in ETF CFDs denominated in the national currency of the referred country.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 83% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Read more at admiralmarkets.com