10 New Crypto CFDs Now Available
We are proud to expand your investment opportunities in the crypto space even further.
Crypto tokens representing projects that help link various blockchains together and even cryptocurrency that deserved the attention of the world’s richest man Elon Musk, are now available as Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on our flagship Trade.MT5 account.
New additions to our list of crypto CFDs include:
- Cardano ADA vs US Dollar CFD (Platform symbol: ADAUSD)
- Dogecoin (100 DOGE contract) vs US Dollar CFD (DGEUSD)
- Polkadot DOT vs US Dollar CFD (DOTUSD)
- Solana SOL vs US Dollar CFD (SOLUSD)
- Chainlink LINK vs US Dollar CFD (LNKUSD)
- Cosmos ATOM vs US Dollar CFD (ATMUSD)
- Algorand ALGO vs US Dollar CFD (ALGUSD)
- Uniswap UNI vs US Dollar CFD (UNIUSD)
- Polygon MATIC vs US Dollar CFD (MTCUSD)
- Kusama KSM vs US Dollar CFD (KSMUSD)
New CFDs are available for leveraged trading (1:2 for retail traders) seven days a week and remain subject to a total exposure limit of 20,000 EUR (or equivalent) for each MetaTrader 5 account. This limit is shared between all positions in cryptocurrency CFDs, except USD pairs with Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and Bitcoin cash that are subject to a separate 125,000 EUR limit.