Admiral Markets Offers Islamic Account
Admiral Markets is making a significant step towards our prospective clients worldwide by offering an Islamic Account that is designed for traders of the Muslim faith1.
The Islamic Account is the option to choose on our Trade.MT5 Forex and CFD trading account in order to trade with no interest fees paid or received.
Islamic Account terms include all the same trading conditions as standard accounts and are available for both Retail and Professional clients.
The Islamic Account includes a small administrative fee for maintaining open positions, that is charged starting from the 4th2 day after the position opening as indicated at the bottom of the Contract Specifications page.
The Islamic Account option is available to all new Admiral Markets clients - simply sign up through Islamic Account page and open a new Trade.MT5 account.
Should you have any questions, please read the FAQ on the Islamic Account page or contact our Customer Support.
Why trade Forex and CFDs with Admiral Markets?
Just some of the reasons why 100,000 traders have said YES to Admiral Markets include:
- Get market-leading spreads - our typical spread is just 0.6 pips on the EUR/USD, and 0.8 pips on the DAX30 CFD
- Trade 8,000+ financial instruments, including Forex, shares, indices, commodities and more
- Trade with the best tools, including MetaTrader Supreme Edition, our exclusive MetaTrader plugin for the world's #1 multi-asset platform
- Access global expertise with local support, with over 16 local offices with multilingual client support
- Admiral Markets is not a religious organisation; therefore do not take our Islamic Account as permission to trade and please verify all your trading is in accordance with your beliefs.
- Different terms apply, particularly positions on crypto CFDs and some exotic currency pairs are charged starting from day one, as indicated in Contract Specifications