Before you open an account with us and start trading, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the agreements and other documents pertaining to Admiral Markets AS. These documents serve to inform you about our legal responsibilities and our general business practices.
Prior to opening a trading account, an Admiral Markets AS representative will guide you through the KYC (know-your-customer) procedure. This entails submitting necessary documents and data which will enable us to complete your account registration. To start your account opening procedure, please register in the Trader`s Room and submit the following documents:
- name of the legal person, field of activity, seat and address of the enterprise;
- registration number and date of registration;
- names, places of residence and personal identification codes of the members of the directing body;
- date of issuance of the document;
NB! The submitted documents may not be older than 6 months.
If legal persons have been registered in other registers not listed above, they have to submit the following:
- Memorandum and/or Articles of Association;
- Registration certificate issued by a register provided by legislation;
- Document certifying the authorisation of the legal representative(s) (depending on the basis of representation right);
- Recent utility bill confirming the place of business.
Please note that Admiral Markets AS representatives have a right to request additional documents (such as notarized power of attorney, utility bills, bank statements etc) if deemed necessary apply due diligence measures for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
You should review, understand and accept the following documents describing the terms and conditions of Admiral Markets AS services before concluding the client agreement:
From 1 January 2018 the regulation (EU) No 1286/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council (PRIIPs) came info force. Due to the regulation, certain investment products can be made available to retail investors only if a manufacturer has prepared and provided Key Information Document (KID) containing relevant information to an investor about these products.