Admiral Marketsu izjemna cena "Five Star Ratings"s strani Focus Money Magazine
We're delighted to announce that Germany's Focus Money magazine has awarded Admiral Markets excellent ratings in a number of wide-ranging categories related to 'fairness'.
Issue 04/2017 of Focus Money magazine 'focussed' on CFD brokers and their services, with the magazine conducting a poll of approximately 1000 of its readers. We're extremely proud to announce the following results:
Admiral Markets Rating*
Fairest CFD broker
Service / Support
Product and service offer
*'Very good' is the highest possible rating in all categories.
The poll was conducted by consulting company ServiceValue, on behalf of Focus Money. Several brokers managed to achieve a "very good" or other rating in the above categories. You can find further details in the issue of the magazine.
"What a great result again for the New Year," stated Jens Chrzanowski, head of Admiral Markets UK office in Berlin. "We received a lot of awards and prizes in 2016 and we continue to do so in 2017, with top ratings in five out of six categories and one 'good'.
Admiral Markets' product and service offerings will be greatly expanded during 2017. In a few months, all customers will be able to look forward to many other share-CFDs and will also receive news about MetaTrader 5. So, we are confident that we'll be able to turn that 'good' into a 'very good' in the near future, achieving the best rating for our products and services.
Here's just a few reasons why Admiral Markets received such excellent scores:
- The bestseller—DAX30: offering unique, reliable spreads from 8am to 10pm CET: 0.8 points typical.
- MT4 "tuning" included—over 60 free, logical extensions for MetaTrader 4.
- Negative Balance Protection Policy—our protection against negative account balances.
- Many live webinars each week—from the "Good Morning DAX Index" to "Live Trading and Market Technology".
- Also for CFDs, Minilots, CFD Minis—Trades from 0.1. Contracts and Leverage are customisable, 50, 100, 200 or a maximum of 500.