We've reached two months of extreme volatility in the global stock markets, and they show no signs of slowing. 800-point daily movements in the Dow Jones and S&P 500 are the new normal, and Amazon skyrocketed from a 12-month low to an all-time high in just 6 weeks!
What will happen next? Have your say by taking advantage of commission-free trading on new trades on global stock CFDs in MetaTrader 5!
Trade global stock markets commission free
Savvy traders know that volatility means opportunity, so we're opening up 3,000+ global share CFDs* for commission-free trading!
- Applies to 3,000+ CFDs on global stocks in our Trade.MT5 account
- Available to both Retail and Professional clients across all Admiral Markets' legal entities
- Available to buy and sell, so you can make the most of rising and falling markets
This promotion applies to equities in some of the world's most popular markets, including the US, the UK, Europe and Hong Kong.
*Note that this promotion does not include Australian or Japanese share CFDs, nor does it include shares via our Invest.MT5 account.
Also remember that in highly volatile times it's important to take steps to manage your trading risk. If market authorities or our liquidity providers change any terms of trading (for example, short selling bans, market halts and other, similar actions), it could affect your trading, so please trade responsibly.
Why choose Admiral Markets?
- Trade 4,000+ global markets via CFDs, including Forex, indices, shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies and more!
- Access leverage of up to 1:5 for share CFDs
- Trade long or short, with the opportunity to profit in any direction
- Trade fractional shares, or just 0.1 of a share (0.1 lots)
- Earn dividends on long stock CFD positions - no stock ownership required!
- Trade with the world's favourite platforms, MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Authorised and regulated broker with 40+ international awards
Outstanding trading opportunities on outstanding markets with an outstanding broker - trade stock CFDs today with Admiral Markets!