We would like to draw your attention to the following information:
1. currency pairs with the Swiss Franc have been made available for trading, however, the highest leverage on these instruments has been decreased to 1:50 in accordance with the extreme tightening of margin requirements by liquidity providers around the world1; please also note that the spreads on these instruments can be wider than normal in the nearest terms following the global stress of the FX market on 15.01.2015 and subsequent reduction of available liquidity on CHF2;
2. the following currency pairs are made available for trading: EURHKD, EURMXN, EURSGD, EURZAR, GBPCZK, GBPDKK, GBPHKD, GBPHUF, GBPMXN, GBPNOK, GBPPLN, GBPSGD, GBPTRY, GBPZAR, NOKSEK, NZDSGD, USDCNH;
3. due to some remaining complications with liquidity the following instruments are provided in the 'close only' mode (which means opening new positions is temporarily not available): [SMI20], [HSI50].
1. The leverage changes concern the following currency pairs: AUDCHF, CADCHF, CHFJPY, EURCHF, GBPCHF, NZDCHF, CHFPLN. Please be advised to adjust your exposure in these instruments accordingly.
2. We are currently searching for the best pricing on the changed landscape of the online trading industry. In the meantime, Typical Spread values in Contract Specifications may be different from the actual average spread provided in the MetaTrader platform.