Trade the Tokyo Stock Exchange via stocks and CFDs with Admiral Markets!
Admiral Markets is excited to share that are expanding our stock and stock CFD offering to the APAC region! Traders with MetaTrader 5 accounts now have access to two brand new markets - Australia's ASX200, and Japan's NIKKEI 225.
As of October 21, 2019, Admiral Markets has added another new market from the Asia Pacific Region to our suite of available instruments, by making some of the most popular stocks from Asia's largest stock exchange, the Tokyo Stock Exchange, available to traders with Trade.MT5 and Invest.MT5 accounts.
Just some of the new instruments on offer include:
- Top Japanese consumer electronics companies, like Panasonic, Casio and Sony
- Leading Japanese car manufacturers, like Nissan, Mitsubishi and Toyota
- Communication leaders, like SoftBank Group, KDDI and Nippon Telegraph & Telephone
And much more!
Trade NIKKEI share CFDs
With Trade.MT5, you can access over 4,000 of the world's top markets via CFDs (contracts for difference), trade thousands of the world's top markets via CFDs. And, as of today, this includes 195 CFDs on Japanese shares!
Just some of the benefits of trading with Trade.MT5 include:
- Trade 3,000+ of the world's favourite international stock CFDs, plus CFDs on Forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities and more
- Cut your trading costs with tight spreads and low commissions
- Trade on the world's most popular trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets' exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $200
Invest in Japanese companies
If you want to see your investment grow over time, you can also invest in 195 Japanese shares with an Invest.MT5 account!
Invest.MT5 is our traditional investing account, with all of the functionality you love from MetaTrader 5. Some additional benefits include:
- Invest in 4,000+ stocks and 200+ ETFs, all from your computer or smartphone
- Low investing costs, with commissions starting from just $0.01 per share
- Get access to the exclusive Admiral Markets Premium Analytics portal, including live news feeds, market sentiment widgets, technical analysis tools and corporate calendars
- Start investing with deposits from just $1!
Simply click the banner below to start investing today!
*Please note that on October 22, 2019, trading will be closed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange due to the local Enthronement Ceremony holiday.