Trade Europe’s latest IPO with Admiral Markets: Française des Jeux!
Admiral Markets is excited to share that we are now offering the ability to invest in shares in Française des Jeux via our Invest.MT5 account in MT5!
Française des Jeux, or FDJ, is the operator of France's national lottery and betting games, including Lotto, Euro Millions, Keno, Bingo, Illiko and Parions Sport.
Due to the French State relaunching its privatisation program, following pressure from the EU to meet the objective of stability in its public finances, FDJ went public on November 21, 2019. The French State told 99,320,000 of its existing FDJ shares - or 52% of FDJ's share capital, creating a brand new opportunity for traders!
When examining this opportunity, there are a number of things that make it attractive to investors:
- Healthy debt/EBITDA ratio: FDJ has little debt and a stable cash surplus. While it has made significant investments into key growth drivers, these aren't to the point of calling into question its ability to repay its debt.
- Stable growth industry: Since 1999, betting growth has only contracted twice, with the affordable price of lotto tickets making them an affordable expense, regardless of how the wider economy is performing.
- Well-known brand: FDJ is a known brand with a strong public presence in France, which operates within a clear regulatory and fiscal framework.
If you think this sounds like an interesting investment, the good news is that, as of November 25, 2019, FDJ shares have been available for investment to all Admiral Markets clients with Invest.MT5 accounts.
With Invest.MT5, traders can access thousands of shares and ETFs from 15 of the world's largest stock exchanges, all from MetaTrader 5.
Why invest via Invest.MT5?
- Open an account with minimum deposits from just €1, and invest from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of just $1 on US stocks.
- Receive free real-time market data, with no delays, at no extra cost.
- Create a stream of passive income by collecting dividend payouts.
- Use the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 multi-asset class trading platform.
Simply log in to Trader's Room and apply for an Invest.MT5 account to get started.