Today, global cloud platform Cloudflare went public - offering 35 million shares in its initial public offering!
Cloudflare's mission is to build a better internet. To achieve this, it has built a global cloud platform that delivers network services to businesses around the world, increasing security, enhancing performance and eliminating network hardware costs.
Cloudflare counts 10% of the Fortune 1,000 as paying customers, and from 2016 to 2018, revenues more than doubled, from $84.8 million to $192.7 million. The company planned to raise $385 million in its IPO, at a market capitalisation of $3.5 billion.
Available on MetaTrader 5, Invest.MT5 gives you the opportunity to invest in thousands of shares and hundreds of ETFs from the world's 15 largest stock exchanges.
Here are just some of the benefits of investing with Invest.MT5:
- Invest in some of the world's favourite companies, including Facebook, Google, Tesla, Netflix and more!
- Open an account with minimum deposits from just €1, and invest from just $0.01 per share with minimum transaction fees of just $1 on US stocks.
- Receive free real-time market data, with no delays, at no extra cost.
- Create a stream of passive income by collecting dividend payouts.
- Use the world-renowned MetaTrader 5 multi-asset class trading platform.
Ready to get started? Log into Trader's Room now to begin your application for an Invest.MT5 account.