Admiral.Pro and Admiral.Standard Accounts Replaced with the New Improved Account Types 2014.10.05
Admiral Markets Group is a 12 year old veteran in the Forex industry, we cherish the traditional white collar services and treasure the relationships with our clients putting your trading journey above all else that we do. Whilst staying true to our financial experience and knowledge, we're keeping up to date with new developments and always strive to improve our services. Your trading needs are crucial to us and we are always here to not only meet, but also exceed your expectation and fair demand for quality, diversity and regulatory compliance of the products offered by us.
The Forex industry is predominantly driven by technology and in the coming years we will face an exciting change in the industry as a whole: the technology that was recently available only to professional traders is now becoming accessible to the general public setting a new high in industry standards, whilst leaving the “good old” pure market making execution model behind.
On Monday, October the 6th, 2014, we change our account offering entirely. Our new accounts are tailored to satisfy any of your trading needs, even if your trading strategy is extremely sophisticated. The new account types are ultimately driven by our robust developments in ECN technology and are designed in accordance with Admiral Markets trading data generated by you and analysed by our experts.
The changes we’ve made are quite significant, hence the information below is split into separate account information panels:
1. Trade.MT4 Account - NEW
We took the Admiral.Pro account as a starting point and added a wide range of instruments desired by our traders to the initial offering, thereby making it our new flagship product that we are delighted to call our own name — the new Trade.MT4 account.
2. Contracts Available on Trade.MT4 Accounts
Type MetaTrader 4 Symbol
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURDKK, EURGBP, EURHKD, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURMXN, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURPLN, EURRUB, EURSEK, EURSGD, EURTRY, EURZAR, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCZK, GBPDKK, GBPHKD, GBPHUF, GBPJPY, GBPMXN, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPPLN, GBPSEK, GBPSGD, GBPTRY, GBPZAR, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDCNH, USDCZK, USDDKK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDZAR|
|Stock CFD's||#AA, #BA, #BAC, #CAT, #CSCO, #AXP, #CVX, #DD, #FB, #DIS, #GE, #HD, #HPQ, #IBM, #INTC, #JNJ, #JPM, #KO, #MCD, #MMM, #MRK, #MSFT, #PFE, #PG, #T, #TRV, #UTX, #VZ, #WMT, #XOM, #AAPL, #CSCO, #FB, #GOOG, #INTC, #MSFT|
|Index CFD's1||[ASX200], [CAC40], [DAX30], [DJI30], [FTSE100], [JP225], [NQ100], [SP500], [STOXX50], [IBEX35], [SMI20], [HSI50]|
|Energy CFD's||BRENT, WTI|
|Spot Metals CFD's||GOLD, SILVER|
We strongly advise that you make yourself familiar with the new contract specifications available on our website or try a demo account before trading live with any of the new instrument and conditions.
3. Trading Terms on Trade.MT4 Accounts
- Improved margin requirements:
- currency pairs pairs a leverage ratio of 1:500 available by default on accounts with the balance up to £12 0002;
- CFDs on metals a leverage ratio of 1:100;
- margin rate for index CFD's as low as 1% of the contract's notional value;
- [DAX30] specifically: margin as low as 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
- No-Commission on Forex and other popular markets3; our compensation is already included in the spread we charge.
- Deposit requirements as low as £150 or equivalent; that's all what's required to make your account technically enabled for trading.
- Increased maximum trade size for currency pairs — up to 100 lots per transaction.
- Increased minimum trade order size and minimum trade size increment on Spot Metals: GOLD contract (0.1 lots); SILVER contract (1.0 lots); we are now using a new, improved liquidity pool for both gold and silver spot CFD's, which means deeper liquidity and more accurate order fills.
4. Zero.MT4 Account - NEW
We are delighted to introduce a new account addition — Zero.MT4 is based on our proprietary ECN technology this account is specifically designed for institutions and experienced traders alike. Its primary target is to facilitate both high-volume and high frequency trades.
With Zero.MT4 we aim to improve your Forex trading experience through spreads as low as 0 pips, liquidity from the worlds biggest banks and enhanced transparency, since all operational costs are reflect in the commissions charged.
Every now and then you may experience a positive slippage which will allow you to trade with a better spread than initially displayed.
The minimum deposit required for this account is £1000 or equivalent. Please visit the 'Start Trading' section of our website to learn more about the Zero.MT4 account.
5. Admiral.Standard Account – DISCONTINUED
- Admiral.Standard accounts will no longer be available to new clients. All the instruments previously available on Admiral.Standard are now available on Trade.MT4 trading account4. Moreover, we believe that Instant Execution is out-dated and should no longer be offered to our valued clients. Hence, the lowered deposit on the Trade.MT4 account allowing you to benefit from the Market Execution at the same low rate previously offered on Admiral.Standard. Existing clients are welcome to switch to our new Trade.MT4 account by simply making an internal transfer.
- Existing Admiral.Standard account holders are free to continue trading on their Admiral.Standard accounts as usual without any restrictions, except the instruments that are no longer available on Admiral.Standard account: SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices (with an exception of [DAX30]). You can still continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above.
Please note, that although we strongly advise clients against Instant Execution accounts we are still able to offer them under special request and with the conditions described above. If you wish to learn more please contact your personal account manager.
6. 'Start Trading' — a Section Available on our Website Giving You a Full Account Overview
We have improved our website significantly to help you start your journey into the exciting world of trading as quickly as possible:
- The new comparison table 'Account Types' helps you understand the difference between the accounts offered by Admiral Markets.
- 'Contract Specifications' page provides detailed information on all trading instruments; if you are new to Forex, you're likely to make a good use of the extensive hints we provided for all the terms that may be difficult to digest.
- The new trading conditions are applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (starting today referred to as Trade.MT4).
- Trade.MT4 demo is available on a brand new, high-speed server (AM-Demo2), so please be advised to open a new demo account for the Trade.MT4 account type in your Trader's Room. Existing Admiral.Pro Demo accounts will not be upgraded. You can connect to AM-Demo2using one of the following options:
- Download the updated version of the MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your Trader's Room, install and launch the program, choose 'AM-Demo2' in the Login menu and enter your demo account credentials.
- Alternatively, paste the following DNS address in Tools / Options / Server menu (CTRL+O): acs25.admiralmarkets.com. Enter your demo account credentials and press 'OK'.
I do hope you will enjoy our new account offering and If you do have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your personal relationship manager,
CEO, Admiral Markets UK Ltd.
1 Specifications of the CFD's on indices on Trade.MT4 accounts can be different from the CFD's on indices on Admiral.Standard accounts. The difference may include contracts size and point value. Please make yourself familiar with the Contract Specifications available on our website.
2 If you are willing to increase the leverage for an account opened before October 6th , 2014, please sign in to Trader's Room and choose the new leverage in account's settings.
3 Stock CFD's are traded on commission basis, USD 0.10 (or equivalent) per single stock.
4 Currency pairs and CFD's on majority of assets and asset categories listed in clause 5.2. are available for trading on Trade.MT4 accounts with just two differences from Admiral.Standard:
- Natural gas futures CFD is not available on Trade.MT4 accounts.
- Crude oil futures CFD has been replaced with two spot CFD's on crude oil — WTI and BRENT.