On October 6th, 2014, Admiral Markets UK Ltd will introduce new account types to replace the current ones. The new accounts will significantly improve your trading conditions:
- Admiral.Pro will be replaced with the Admiral.Markets account. The main features of Admiral.Markets accounts are listed below.
- Admiral.Prime — a new proprietary ECN technology account will be available to our clients.
- Current Admiral.Standard accounts will no longer be available to new clients, existing clients who wish to use Admiral.Standard may continue to do so.
1. Main features of Admiral.Markets (currently known as Admiral.Pro) trading account:
- An increased leverage of up to 1:500 (previously 1:100) and a minimum deposit as low as £150 (currently £1000).
- Wide range of additional trading instruments: over 60 currency pairs (currently 27) plus CFDs on metals, energies, stocks and indices (currently only gold and silver).
- No commission on all major instruments (currently 0,0020%)1; broker's compensation will be covered by the spread.
- Precise 5-decimal place pricing and spreads as low as 0,8 pips.
- Tighter spread and increased leverage (1:100) on gold and silver CFDs2 (currently 1:50).
- Fast and reliable order processing technology — Market Execution.
- Low margin requirement on DAX30 index CFD — 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
- Increased maximum trade order size on currency pairs — up to 100 lots per transaction (currently 50).
2. Main features of Admiral.Prime trading account:
- Currency pairs leverage up to 1:200.
- New Admiral Markets low on spreads and high on leverage (1:100) for gold and silver CFDs2.
- Spreads starting from 0,2 pips and a minimum deposit as low as £1000.
- ECN technology and top bank's liquidity allowing us to instantly fill your orders in.
- A maximum trade size of 200 lots for all available currency pairs, which will make this account most suitable for high-tier traders.
3. Please note that:
- The new trading conditions will be applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (after the change to Admiral.Markets, on 6.10.2014).
- Once the new trading conditions are applied, Admiral.Standard will be no longer available to new clients; existing Admiral.Standard account holders will be free to continue trading on their Standard account as usual without any restrictions An exception will be made for DAX30 index CFD which will stay available for placing new trades., except the instruments that will be no longer available on Admiral.Standard account: SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices. You will be still able to continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above 3.
1 Admiral.Markets account will offer commission-free trading in all instruments other than stock CFDs; the detailed information on the contract specification will become available on our website on 6.10.2014 or as soon as the instruments are available for trading.
2 Minimum trade order size on GOLD will be increased to 0.1 lots, whilst the minimum trade size on SILVER will be increased to 1.0 lots for all accounts; the both contracts' step will remain unchanged.
3 An exception will be made for DAX30 index CFD which will stay available for placing new trades.
We really hope that you will enjoy our newly developed accounts! We are happy to hear back from you please send us any feedback you might have about the upcoming changes. If you have any information you would like to share with us please don’t hesitate to contact your personal account manager.
Admiral Markets UK Ltd.