We're delighted to announce the launch of a new offering – Invest.MT5, which is based on the leading MetaTrader 5 platform and designed for investing into equity markets.
The market coverage on this new account currently represents the stocks of 265 biggest companies in the UK, the US and the EU and are aiming to add substantially more equities in the upcoming months to provide you with the option of portfolio investing.
You can find all details regarding the new instruments on the Invest.MT5 account within the Contract Specifications section of our website.
We also provide historical and real-time market data for all stocks on the live Invest.MT5 account at no extra charge!
Introducing Our Investment Offering
This launch represents a small, but meaningful step in a number of key directions:
- firstly, we're further amplifying our already strong offering, providing you with access to new instrument types – i.e. real stock trading;
- secondly, it's a strategic step towards a multi-asset offering which is aimed at providing a large amount of securities for stock investors and traders;
- thirdly, it's a specific shift towards promotion of the MetaTrader 5 platform, which is a more powerful and enhanced version of it's predecessor, MetaTrader 4.
Updated Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions have been updated in order to reflect the provision of the equity offering. The changes made (currently in English) will be available in other languages in the upcoming weeks, please contact us if you need to clarify anything.
The Three Key Points of Our New Offer
- No leverage: real stock trading 1:1
- No short trading: profit only in rising markets
- Long term investment possible: earn dividends and use them as a savings fund
Did you know… Admiral Markets offers support in all four corners of the globe? Well, we do! We're quite literally here for you, wherever you are! Remember, with Admiral Markets – you trade globally, we support locally. If you're having any issues, or you want to give us your feedback, or maybe even compliments (!), please don't hesitate to get in touch!