We are delighted to announce further expansion of the range of accessible markets on our flagship Trade.MT5 account. Starting today, our Professional clients may enjoy priority access to live trading in our CFD on copper as well as in seven agricultural commodity CFDs: cocoa, coffee arabica, coffee robusta, cotton, orange juice, raw sugar, and white sugar.
Retail clients will gain access to these new instruments in the following weeks after our additional notice. In the meantime, all new instruments are available to all our clients for testing and researching on Trade.MT5 demo accounts.
Enjoy these benefits when trading the new instruments:
- Expiration: Never. Engage in long-term strategies and hold open positions for as long as you need.
- Commission: Zero. Enjoy lower costs of trading with only the spreads and daily financing costs to pay.
- Leverage: Moderate. Leverage up to 1:50 for Admiral Markets Pro clients on agricultural commodity CFDs and up to 1:100 on the Copper CFD, and a fixed ratio of 1:10 for Retail Clients.
- Minimum contract size: Mini. Trade fractions of a standard contract to enable maximum precision of your risk management strategies.
- Volatility: Extreme. These instruments can be really exciting to trade, but please consider using our Volatility Protection service when trading them.
Check out other essential trading terms related to new instruments in the Commodities section of the Contract Specifications on our website.