Dashboard Tutorial: Supercharge Your Admirals Experience!
It’s a very exciting time here at Admirals with the launch of the brand-new Dashboard.
Formerly known as the Admiral Markets Dashboard, the tool has been revamped and packed full of extra features that gives you lightning-fast access to everything you need to trade the world’s financial markets.
In this Dashboard tutorial, you will learn all about what this tool has to offer. This includes access to state-of-the-art trading platforms, premium analytical tools and much, much more.
Table of Contents
What is the Dashboard?
The Dashboard is provided exclusively by Admirals and acts as your trading portal. It’s basically a one stop shop for everything you need to manage a trading portfolio. The user-friendly tool provides state of the art security giving you peace of mind and a whole host of other tools.
So, what can you do in the Dashboard? Let’s briefly outline some of the major features before we go through a step by step tutorial on each of these features.
- Create, manage and access all of your trading accounts in one place.
- You can access five different account types for trading and investing in more than 4,000+ financial instruments, with a mix of commission-free and commission-based trading and access to raw spreads.
- Access your own Admirals Wallet to streamline your deposit and withdrawals.
- Link all of your trading and investing accounts with your own bank account, e-wallet or credit/debit card and access a wide range of commission-free deposit and withdrawal options in more than 15 different currencies!
- Download the state-of-the-art MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms completely FREE!
- Access trading platforms for PC, MAC, Web and Mobile all from one place so you can trade wherever you are in the world.
- Supercharge your MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platform with the exclusive Admirals Supreme Edition plugin, providing you with FREE access to cutting edge tools and indicators from Trading Central.
- Access the exclusive Admirals Premium Analytics feature to take your trading to the next level!
- This tool provides you with the latest market and instrument news from Dow Jones Newswire, an economic and corporate calendar, a research terminal and the Technical Insight Lookup indicator from Trading Central which provides actionable, real-time trading ideas on thousands of different instruments.
- Speak to us!
- You can access Admirals support all from the Dashboard.
- Partner with us!
- The Partner’s Room allows you to partner with Admirals to build and expand your business.
As you can see, the Dashboard provides some comprehensive features and benefits to elevate your trading experience. Let’s have a look at each one of these in detail so you can start to experience the benefits straight away!
Getting Started in the Dashboard in 4 Steps
To get access to the Dashboard, sign-up with your name, email and telephone number. An email will be sent to you for verification, allowing you to login to the Dashboard.
You can now browse around the Dashboard and check out the trading platforms, premium analytics section, open new live or demo trading accounts and more.
However, if you want to start trading as soon as possible then follow the steps outlined in your welcome screen:
- Fill out the application. This only requires country, phone number, name, date of birth, address, and financial and employment information. These steps will take less than 1-minute to complete.
- ID verification. As a regulated broker, Admirals will need to confirm your identity. You can manually upload a passport or driver's licence or verify yourself online.
- Address verification. This is the same process as above to verify your address through a utility bill, bank statement, etc.
- Fund your account! Once verified you can deposit funds and start trading and investing in the world's financial markets!
The Dashboard area gives you a quick summary of your live and demo trading accounts.
From the dashboard, you can create and manage all of your different accounts. You can also deposit funds directly from here or trade from this area by clicking the ‘Trade’ icon which will open the Web Trader platform.
With Admirals, you can access five different account types with competitive brokerage fees. These include:
- This allows you to trade 100% commission-free on all asset classes (except equity CFDs [contracts for difference] which is only 0.02 USD per share) from the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platform.
- This allows you to trade with Raw Spreads (from ZERO), on Forex, Metals, Energy and Index CFDs with low commissions starting from 1.8 USD per lot from the MT5 platform.
- This allows you to trade 100% commission-free on all asset classes (except equity CFDs from the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) trading platform.
- This allows you to trade with Raw Spreads (from ZERO), on Forex, Metals, Energy and Index CFDs (contracts for difference) with low commissions starting from 1.8 USD per lot from the MT4 platform.
- This account allows you to invest in more than 4,000 stocks and ETFs (exchange traded funds) from 15 of the largest stock exchanges in the world with commissions starting as lows as 0.02 USD per share.
By clicking on Open Account in the Dasboard you can select which account you want to open, as shown below.
The Admirals Wallet
With the Admirals Wallet, you can seamlessly access, manage and transfer your funds between your trading accounts, mobile trading app and Admirals Card (formerly Admiral Markets Card). This makes life a lot easier as you can manage all of your funds from just one place.
The Admirals Wallet also allows you to:
- Deposit funds fee-free via bank transfer, Visa/MasterCard, Klarna, PayPal, Safety Pay, iDeal and others.
- Withdraw funds fee-free once a month via bank transfer or twice a month via PayPal, Skrill and Neteller.
- Exchange currencies instantly at the current market rate.
- Hold up to 20 different currencies at one time.
As you can see in the screenshot above, you access the Admirals Wallet from the left column in the Dashboard. From here, you can deposit, withdraw and transfer funds between accounts.
You can also see the wide selection of currencies that are available to hold in your wallet.
The documents section is where you can upload your ID verification and proof of address documents. This is necessary when opening a live account across all regulated brokers.
ID documents that are typically accepted include a passport or ID card (front and back).
Proof of address documents that are typically accepted includes a bank statement or a utility bill not older than three months.
In the Transactions tab, you can select deposit, withdraw, transfer and transactions. This is where you can deposit funds into your Admirals Wallet (which you can also do from the Wallet tab) and withdraw funds too.
This section also provides a list of all of your transactions so you can keep a running record of deposits, withdrawals and transfers. Once you click on one of the appropriate tabs it provides more details, as shown by clicking on the Deposit tab below.
Dashboard: Premium Analytics
The Premium Analytics tool provides a range of different indicators and tools to elevate your trading. From here, you can access a variety of features including:
- Market News
- Instrument News
- Economic Calendar
- Corporate Calendar
- Market State
- Research Terminal
- Technical Insight
- Featured Ideas
Let’s look at a few of these in more detail when viewing the full screen of each section.
As you can see in the screenshot below, the Premium Analytics Market News tool provides you with all the latest news announcements categorised under Heard on the Streets, Most Recent, Trending and Market Talk.
The Research Terminal and Market State tool allows you to see the sentiment of an instrument from a daily and intraday perspective. This helps to provide more information on how traders are positioned in a market.
Economic & Corporate Calendar
The calendar section provides a detailed visual calendar of all the top economic news announcements and corporate earnings. You can view the calendar by week or month, as well as use the Advanced Filter section to filter for countries and impact.
Technical Insight Lookup Indicator
If you view the full screen version of Market State and Technical Insight you can gain access to more information. For example, the screenshot below shows the full screen version of the Technical Insight Lookup indicator.
This indicator allows you to view technical analysis signals for thousands of different instruments. You can search for an instrument using its symbol in the ‘Search Instrument’ tab on the left.
The algorithm will then find all the different technical analysis events taking place on that instrument. It will provide a picture and an explanation of what is taking place. This is a great way to find new trading ideas and learn more about technical analysis.
The Featured Ideas section provides trading ideas across the currency market. You will find both bullish and bearish ideas. You can click on each one which will then show you what pattern was found, with a chart and written explanation.
Dashboard: Trading Terms
In this section, you can view the retail and professional trading terms according to your regulator. You can adjust the regulator you are viewing from the top icon and select from Admiral Markets AS Jordan Ltd, Admiral Markets Cyprus Ltd, Admiral Markets PTY Australia and Admirals UK Ltd.
The screenshot below shows an example of the retail and professional trading terms with Admiral Markets UK Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
There are different terms depending on your jurisdiction.
The Partner’s Room
In this section, you can partner with Admirals. Introducing Business Partners are for entrepreneurs, agents and corporate introducers who want to grow their own business. Essentially, partners are rewarded for referring new clients to Admirals.
You can choose to receive a one-off payment or ongoing commission based on trading activity. A suite of marketing tools and materials are provided to you and there is also a multi-level system.
Dashboard: Trading Platforms
The Trading Platforms section allows you to access all the different trading platforms available to use with Admirals. This includes:
- MetaTrader 4 for PC, MAC, Web and Mobile
- MetaTrader 5 for PC, MAC, Web and Mobile
- MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Supreme Edition for PC and MAC
- Admirals App
If you click on any one of the trading platforms it will either open, start a new download or provide further instructions on how to get set up.
The quickest way to get trading is from the web browser as that opens instantly. The PC and MAC versions require a download the first time you use them. After, you can just open the icon on your desktop.
The downloaded versions provide access to more features such as the MetaTrader Market place and allows for algorithmic trading.
For example, by clicking on the Web Trader icon it automatically opens up the web trading platform, as shown above.
Having access to the right trading tools is essential in the fast-paced world of the financial markets. The Admirals Dashboard is packed with tools and indicators that can help to elevate your trading.
Whether you’re managing several different trading accounts, using the Admirals Wallet or accessing any one of the trading platforms – everything is in one place for you to navigate.
Did you know that you can see and test all of these features for yourself completely FREE?
Just open a free demo trading account to get started!
Admirals is a multi-award winning, globally regulated Forex and CFD broker, offering trading on over 8,000 financial instruments via the world's most popular trading platforms: MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. Start trading today!
This material does not contain and should not be construed as containing investment advice, investment recommendations, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Please note that such trading analysis is not a reliable indicator for any current or future performance, as circumstances may change over time. Before making any investment decisions, you should seek advice from independent financial advisors to ensure you understand the risks.