Apple presents record results and improves its expectations
Yesterday we discovered the quarterly results of the company Apple, which again have managed to exceed the forecasts of the market, reflecting once again the excellent period in which the company finds itself in.
The firm earned quarterly revenue of $81.434 billion, 10% more than market expectations.
This is the company's best third fiscal year in its history, with a 36% increase over revenue within this three-year period.
The presentation of its results shows the diversification of the company whose revenues are divided into:
- iPhone: $39.57 billion.
- Mac: $8.235 billion.
- iPad: $7.368 billion.
- Wearables, home and accessories: $8.775 billion.
- Services: $17.486 billion.
In these results, the uptick in sales of iPhone phones stands out, thanks to the push of its most recent model, the iPhone 12. It also highlights the good evolution of the digital services segment.
Source: Admirals MetaTrader 5, AAPL, dario - Data range: from March 26, 2021 to July 28, 2021, conducted on July 28, 2021 at 11:30 am CET. Please note: Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
The image above shows the daily evolution of Apple's share price, from March 26 to today. In this image you can clearly see that, since the first of June, the stock has moved sideways in a bullish channel with an amplitude of approximately $4. The latest bullish attack on July 6, managed to break the resistance of this figure and it seemed that traders were opting for an even more pronounced rally of Apple's stock.
However, a week later this movement lost momentum and the action headed to the bottom of the channel.
Yesterday the stock rebounded after touching the support of this channel located close to $145.50.
The reception of the results could lead the action back to the upper zone of this ups front, close to the psychological level of $150 where an increase in trading volume is expected.
With the Admirals Trade.MT5 account, you can trade Contracts for Differences (CFDs) on Apple and more than 3000 stocks! CFDs allow traders to try to profit from the bull and bear markets, as well as the use of leverage. Click on the following banner to open an account today:
INFORMATION ABOUT ANALYTICAL MATERIALS:
The given data provides additional information regarding all analysis, estimates, prognosis, forecasts, market reviews, weekly outlooks or other similar assessments or information (hereinafter “Analysis”) published on the websites of Admiral Markets investment firms operating under the Admiral Markets trademark (hereinafter “Admiral Markets”) Before making any investment decisions please pay close attention to the following:
- This is a marketing communication. The content is published for informative purposes only and is in no way to be construed as investment advice or recommendation. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research, and that it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research.
- Any investment decision is made by each client alone whereas Admiral Markets shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any such decision, whether or not based on the content.
- With view to protecting the interests of our clients and the objectivity of the Analysis, Admiral Markets has established relevant internal procedures for prevention and management of conflicts of interest.
- The Analysis is prepared by an independent analyst, Javier Olivan (analyst), (hereinafter “Author”) based on their personal estimations.
- Whilst every reasonable effort is taken to ensure that all sources of the content are reliable and that all information is presented, as much as possible, in an understandable, timely, precise and complete manner, Admiral Markets does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained within the Analysis.
- Any kind of past or modeled performance of financial instruments indicated within the content should not be construed as an express or implied promise, guarantee or implication by Admiral Markets for any future performance. The value of the financial instrument may both increase and decrease and the preservation of the asset value is not guaranteed.
- Leveraged products (including contracts for difference) are speculative in nature and may result in losses or profit. Before you start trading, please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.