Easier, faster, better: Admiral Markets is proud to introduce the next generation of visual chart trading with the upgraded Admiral Markets MT4 Supreme Edition. Get on the fast track of Forex trading with this unique new feature! The tool is exclusive for Admiral Markets’ customers – no other broker offers you the comfort and usability that the upgrade introduces to Forex trading.
Real chart trading – others talk about it, we deliver it: With the upgraded Admiral Markets MT4 Supreme Edition, you can manage your Stop-Loss or Take-Profit limits straight from the chart, close orders by moving the mouse and experience true multi-chart trading.
The advantages at a glance:
- Stop-Loss (S/L) and Take-Profit (T/P) are visualized as lines in the chart. By clicking on the line and moving it with the mouse, you can conveniently and – most important – quickly change your S/L or T/P level in the chart itself.
- Even diagonal trendlines can be used as S/L or T/P limits – offering you unimagined new opportunities in trading.
- Modify or cancel pending orders by a move of the mouse directly in the chart. Simply move the lines with the mouse to alter S/L, T/P or entry price levels, or to cancel the order altogether.
- Closing an order has never been so quick and elegant: Just click on the S/L or T/P line to activate it, move it over the current price, and the system will automatically close the position.
- True multi-chart trading: Using several open charts for only one instrument – no problem for the new Admiral Markets MT4 Supreme Edition.
The extended features can be managed in the 1-Click Trade Manager (Mini Terminal) of your Admiral Markets MT4 Supreme platform. You can easily change settings, such as the colour of the lines or whether or not a confirmation for changing S/L and T/P limits is necessary. When switched on, labels for the different lines help order the chart more clearly and make a line’s purpose more apparent even in complicated charts.
Please use caution when using these features for the first time!
Admiral Markets strongly suggests that you test these new features with a Demo account before using them with your real trading account. Inexperience may cause you to accidentally open, close or change your positions which could significantly alter your desired outcome.
Admiral Markets shall not be responsible for any loss or damages arising from inexperienced use of the new Metatrader 4 updates.
The new features are pre-installed in the improved MT4 Supreme Edition that you can download here. If you already use our MT4 Supreme Edition and want to avail the additional tools, just click here to download the upgrade. In case you trade with the regular MT4, please download a retrofit here.
The manual, describing the new features and settings in detail, is available for download here.