Admiral Markets Group is a veteran in the Forex industry; we cherish the traditional white collar services and treasure the relationships with our clients putting your trading journey above all else that we do. Whilst staying true to our financial experience and knowledge, we're keeping up to date with new developments and always strive to improve our services. Your trading needs are crucial to us and we are always here to not only meet, but also exceed your expectation and fair demand for quality, diversity and regulatory compliance of the products offered by us.
The Forex industry is predominantly driven by technology and in the coming years we will face an exciting change in the industry as a whole: the technology that was recently available only to professional traders is now becoming accessible to the general public, setting a new high in industry standards, whilst leaving the 'good old' pure market making execution model behind.
On Monday, October the 6th, 2014, we significantly change our account offering. Our new accounts are tailored to satisfy any of your trading needs, even the most sophisticated trading strategies. The new account types are ultimately driven by our robust developments in ECN technology and are designed in accordance with Admiral Markets' trading data generated by you and analysed by our experts.
The changes we've made are quite significant, hence the information below is split into separate account information panels:
1. Admiral.Markets Account - NEW
We took the Admiral.Pro account as a starting point and added a wide range of instruments desired by our traders to the initial offering, thereby making it our new flagship product that we are delighted to call our own name — the new Admiral.Markets account.
2. Contracts Available on Admiral.Markets Accounts
|Type||MetaTrader 4 Symbol|
|Currency Pairs||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURCZK, EURDKK, EURGBP, EURHKD, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURMXN, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURPLN, EURRUB, EURSEK, EURSGD, EURTRY, EURZAR, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPCZK, GBPDKK, GBPHKD, GBPHUF, GBPJPY, GBPMXN, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPPLN, GBPSEK, GBPSGD, GBPTRY, GBPZAR, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDCNH, USDCZK, USDDKK, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDZAR|
|Spot Metals CFDs||GOLD, SILVER|
|Index CFDs1||[ASX200], [CAC40], [DAX30], [DJI30], [FTSE100], [JP225], [NQ100], [SP500], [STOXX50], [IBEX35], [SMI20], [HSI50]|
|Stock CFDs||#AA, #BA, #BAC, #CAT, #CSCO, #AXP, #CVX, #DD, #FB, #DIS, #GE, #HD, #HPQ, #IBM, #INTC, #JNJ, #JPM, #KO, #MCD, #MMM, #MRK, #MSFT, #PFE, #PG, #T, #TRV, #UTX, #VZ, #WMT, #XOM, #AAPL, #CSCO, #FB, #GOOG, #INTC, #MSFT|
|Energy CFDs||BRENT, WTI|
We strongly advise that you make yourself familiar with the new contract specifications available on our website and/or try a demo account before trading live with any of the new instruments and conditions.
3. Trading Terms on Admiral.Markets Accounts
- Improved margin requirements:
- currency pairs: a leverage ratio of 1:500 available by default on accounts with the balance up to €20 0002;
- CFDs on metals: a leverage ratio of 1:100;
- margin rate for index CFDs as low as 1% of the contract's notional value;
- DAX30, specifically, margin as low as 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
- No commission on Forex and other popular instruments3; our compensation is already included in the spread we charge.
- Deposit requirements as low as $10 or equivalent; that's all what's required to make your account technically enabled for trading.
- Increased maximum trade size for currency pairs: up to 100 lots per transaction.
- Increased minimum trade order size and minimum trade size increment on Spot Metals: GOLD contract (0.1 lots); SILVER contract (1.0 lots). We are now using a new, improved liquidity pool for both gold and silver spot CFDs, which means deeper liquidity and more accurate order fills.
4. Admiral.Prime Account - NEW
We are delighted to introduce a new account addition — Admiral.Prime, which is based on our proprietary ECN technology and specifically designed with more experienced traders and institutions in mind. Its primary target is to facilitate both high-volume and high frequency trades.
With Admiral.Prime we aim to improve your Forex trading experience through spreads as low as 0 pips, liquidity from the worlds biggest banks and enhanced transparency, since all operational costs are reflected in the commissions charged.
Every now and then you may experience a positive slippage which will allow you to trade with a better spread than initially displayed.
The minimum deposit required for this account is $1000 or equivalent. Please visit the 'Start Trading' section of our website to learn more about the Admiral.Prime account.
5. Trading Terms on Admiral.Standard Accounts (renamed as of today to Admiral.Classic)
- Minimum deposit requirements increased to $1000 or equivalent.
- Admiral.Classic account holders are free to continue trading on their Admiral.Classic accounts as usual without any restrictions, except the following instruments will no longer be available on Admiral.Classic account: SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices (with an exception of DAX30). You can still continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above. All the instruments previously available on Admiral.Standard are now available on Admiral.Markets trading account4.
Existing clients are welcome to switch to our new Admiral.Markets account by simply opening a new account and making an internal transfer.
6. 'Start Trading' — a Section Available on our Website Giving You a Full Account Overview
We have improved our website significantly to help you start your journey into the exciting world of trading as quickly as possible:
- The new comparison table 'Account Types' helps you understand the difference between the accounts offered by Admiral Markets.
- 'Contract Specifications' page provides detailed information on all trading instruments; if you are new to Forex, you're likely to make a good use of the extensive hints we provided for all the terms that may be difficult to digest.
- The new trading conditions are applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (starting today: Admiral.Markets) and Admiral.Standard accounts (starting today: Admiral.Classic) as of 06.10.2014.
- Admiral.Markets demo account is available on a brand new, high-speed server (AM-Demo2), so please be advised to open a new demo account for the Admiral.Markets account type in your Trader's Room. Existing Admiral.Pro demo accounts will not be upgraded. You can connect to AM-Demo2 using one of the following options:
- Download the updated version of the MetaTrader 4 Terminal from your Trader's Room, install and launch the program, choose 'AM-Demo2' in the Login menu and enter your demo account credentials.
- Alternatively, paste the following DNS address in Tools / Options / Server menu (CTRL+O): acs25.admiralmarkets.com. Enter your demo account credentials and press 'OK'.
We hope you will enjoy our new accounts. Should you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact your personal customer relationship manager.
Admiral Markets AS
1 Specifications of the CFDs on indices on Admiral.Markets accounts can be different from the CFDs on indices on Admiral.Standard accounts. The difference may include contracts' size and point value. Please familiarize yourself with the Contract Specifications available on our website.
2 Should you wish to increase the leverage for an account opened before October 6th, 2014, please sign in to Trader's Room and choose the new leverage in account settings.
3 Stock CFDs are traded on commission basis, USD 0.10 (or equivalent) per single stock.
4 Currency pairs and CFDs on majority of assets and asset categories listed in clause 5.2. will be available for trading on Admiral.Markets accounts with just two differences from Admiral.Standard:
- Natural gas futures CFD will not be available on Admiral.Markets accounts.
- Crude oil futures CFD will be replaced with two spot CFDs on crude oil — WTI and BRENT.