On October 6th, 2014, Admiral Markets AS will introduce a new line of accounts and make significant changes in trading conditions:
- Admiral.Pro account type will be renamed to Admiral.Markets and significantly upgraded.
- Admiral.Standard account type will be renamed to Admiral.Classic and receive some downgrades.
- Admiral.Prime — a new type of account with ECN technology will be available for trading.
1. Main features of Admiral.Markets (currently known as Admiral.Pro) trading account:
- An increased leverage of up to 1:500 (previously 1:100) and a minimum deposit as low as $10 (currently $1000).
- Wide range of additional trading instruments: over 60 currency pairs (currently 27) plus CFDs on metals, energies, stocks and indices (currently only gold and silver).
- No commission on all major instruments (currently 0,0020%) (note 1); broker's compensation will be covered by the spread.
- Precise 5-decimal place pricing and spreads as low as 0,8 pips.
- Tighter spread and increased leverage (1:100) on gold and silver CFDs (note 2) (currently 1:50).
- Fast and reliable order processing technology — Market Execution.
- Low margin requirement for DAX30 index CFD — 0.5% of the contract's notional value.
- Increased maximum trade order size on currency pairs — up to 100 lots per transaction (currently 50).
2. Main features of Admiral.Prime trading account:
- Up to 1:200 leverage for currency pairs.
- Low spreads and higher leverage (1:100) for gold and silver CFDs.
- Spreads starting from 0,2 pips and minimum deposit from as low as $1000.
- ECN technology and liquidity of top banks allows us to instantly fill in your orders.
- Maximum trade size of 200 lots is available for all currency pairs, which will make this account most appreciated by high-tier traders.
3. Features of the new Admiral.Classic (currently known as Admiral.Standard) trading account:
- Leverage of up to 1:500 for currency pairs and a minimum deposit of $1000 (currently $10).
- Comfortable 4-decimal place pricing with limited maximum spreads.
- Available trading instruments: 20 most popular currency pairs plus CFDs on gold and DAX30 index.
4. Please note that:
- The new trading conditions will be applied to all existing Admiral.Pro accounts (after the change to Admiral.Markets, on 06.10.2014) and to all existing Admiral.Standard accounts (after the change to Admiral.Classic, on 06.10.2014).
- The following instruments will no longer be available on Admiral.Standard account (after the change to Admiral.Classic, on 06.10.2014): SILVER, NZDJPY, CHFJPY, GBPCAD, AUDCAD, EURNZD, GBPNZD, EURPLN, AUDCHF, CADCHF, NZDCHF, USDHUF, USDTRY, EURTRY, and, additionally, CFDs on stocks, futures and indices. You will be still able to continue holding your positions, however you will no longer be able to place new trades in the instruments listed above (note 3).
- According to clause 1.3.4. of the General Terms of Admiral Markets AS, in case of disagreement with the changes made the client has the right to cancel the client agreement by notifying Admiral Markets AS within 5 workdays. If the relevant notification is not received, it is considered that the client has agreed with the changes.
We really hope that you will enjoy our newly developed accounts! As we are happy to hear back from you please send us any feedback you might have about the upcoming changes. Should you have any information you wish like to share with us please don’t hesitate to contact your personal account manager.
Аdmiral Markets AS
1 Admiral.Markets account will offer commission-free trading in all instruments other than stock CFDs; the detailed information on the contract specification will become available on our website on 06.10.2014 or as soon as the instruments are available for trading.
2 Minimum trade order size on GOLD will be increased to 0.1 lots, whilst the minimum trade size on SILVER will be increased to 1.0 lots for all accounts; the step of both contracts will remain unchanged.
3 An exception will be made for DAX30 index CFD, which will stay available for placing new trades.