Introducing Business Partner
Our Introducing Business (IB) Partner programme is a great opportunity for agents, entrepreneurs, and corporate introducers who would like to develop their business and help your organisation meet its sales goals.
By attracting clients to Admiral Markets, introducers can share commissions from those clients’ trading activity or receive one-off payments from Admiral Markets. Any individual or organisation with contacts in the financial trading community has all the means to become a successful Partner.
Our goal is to develop a mutually contributing relationship in order to serve the clients at the highest professional level while offering competitive compensation packages to you.
Here is how it works:
- Register as a natural person or legal entity partner with Admiral Markets via Partner’s Room and receive a Partner’s Account.
- Upon completion of the onboarding process, receive your IB referral link and IB Code.
- Promote and introduce the services of Admiral Markets to new potential clients.
- Earn Partner Fees once we have reached a bigger audience through your contacts.
Competitive and progressive commission scheme
Choose from a range of commission schemes that suit you best. The more your business grows, the higher the commission we can offer.
Transparent and flexible payment
For you to be able to use your commission securely and withdraw it efficiently.
Dedicated and friendly multilingual support
Our team of dedicated multilingual specialists is on hand to guide and assist you.
Seamless, 24/7 access to your Partner’s Room
Secure and immediate access to your personal data, clients trading results, commission and profit update.
Promotional tools support
An array of multi-lingual marketing materials: banners, widgets, booklets, email templates, Facebook cover pages and more are available in your Partner’s Room to promote your business.
Enhanced statistics and reporting
Your Partner’s Room gives you access to various reports and statistics to track and analyze the effectiveness of your marketing activities
- Financial Advisors
- Real Estate Agents
- Traders looking to work within financial markets
- Individuals providing other financial services
- Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Firms
- Accounting firms
- Companies providing and/or trading derivative instruments
- Companies providing other financial services
Introducing Business Partner FAQ:
- Put your referral link on your website or social media plus place banners that have already integrated the link – and any customer who follows the link and registers in the Trader`s Room will be automatically added to your`s Partner`s account; or
- Disclose to your customer your Partner’s Account number (IB Code) and ask them to enter this number into a corresponding field during the registration in Traders Room.
- Once you introduce a customer who will open account with Admiral Markets you will start receiving Partner’s Fee from us. Your Partner’s Fee will be based on clients trading activity and will be tied to your Partner’s Account for as long. Depending on the agreement it can be a linear no of USD per Lot, no of Pips per Lot or a % of the spread value.
- Partner’s Fee is calculated automatically within Partners Room. You would be able to access to your customers trading statistics and corresponding calculation of the Partner’s Fee in real time.
- You may withdraw Partner’s Fee from the Partner’s Account at any given point in time.
- Our specialist have many years experience in servicing the precise needs of Partners. As an appointed Partner you will have your own account manager. Account manager’s role is to help you develop your business, guide you from the setup, maintain the day-to-day activities for your firm and by providing the highest levels of service to make sure that your and your customers’ needs are met.
- You introduce Admiral Markets’ services to your clients, whereas we handle the administrative part by managing the back-end and technical solutions for you. IB Partner’s programme gives you the freedom to focus on managing, assisting, and interacting with your contacts and our clients.
- As a Partner you will gain access to our diverse content-sharing program along with full backup in terms of marketing material, leads management as well as back-office and reporting functionalities.
- Admiral Markets will provide you with all the necessary knowledge to run a successful IB Partner’s business.