Admiral Markets is excited to share that our global equity offering in the MetaTrader platform now includes the Australian markets!
As of October 14, 2019, Admiral Markets clients with MetaTrader 5 accounts have access to most popular markets from the Australia 200 index, including:
- Australia's biggest banks - Commonwealth Bank, National Australia Bank, Australia and New Zealand Bank and Westpac
- Australia's top telco - Telstra, TPG Telecom, Vocus Group
- Leading mining companies - BHP Group, Alumina, South32 and Fortescue Metals
- Largest industrials - Transurban Group, Sydney Airport, Brambles Ltd
And much more!
This product expansion is very special for us and we feel happy to bring more value to our clients in the Asia-Pacific region.
Trade Australian share CFDs
With Trade.MT5 trading account, you can access over 4,000 of the world's top markets via contracts for difference (CFDs). And, as of today, this includes 157 CFDs on Australian shares.
With Trade.MT5 trading account you can:
- Trade CFDs on Forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks, ETFs and cryptos
- Enjoy low trading costs with tight spreads and low commissions
- Trade on the world's most powerful trading platform, MetaTrader 5, with Admiral Markets' exclusive MetaTrader Supreme Edition plugin
- Start trading today, with minimum deposits from just $200
Invest in Australian shares
If you're looking to invest over the long term, now you can invest in 151 Australian shares with Invest.MT5 account!
Invest.MT5 is made for buy & hold investing. Account features include:
- 4,000+ stocks and 200+ exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Low investing costs, with commissions starting from just $0.01 per share
- Admiral Markets Premium Analytics portal, including the dividends calendar and market research from Dow Jones Newswires
Simply click the banner below to start investing today!
The value of shares may rise as well as fall due to the volatility of world markets, This material does not contain and should not be construed as containing investment advice, investment recommendations, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Please note that such trading analysis is not a reliable indicator for any current or future performance, as circumstances may change over time. Before making any investment decisions, you should seek advice from independent financial advisors to ensure you understand the risks.