Notice of Specific Consents
This notice (the “Notice”) sets out certain specific consents made by you to Admiral Markets UK Ltd (“us”), in relation to you entering into any customer agreement with us (whether in relation to derivatives, stocks, exchange-traded funds or any other relevant product or instrument).
Words and expressions defined in the relevant agreements, terms, policies and key information documents (the “Terms”) have the same meanings when used in this Notice (except where explicitly provided otherwise).
Where there is any inconsistency between the Terms and this Notice, this Notice will prevail. You should read all of the provisions in this Notice as it contains important information about our relationship with you.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
- You consent to the provision of the Terms to you on a durable medium other than paper (e.g. as PDF or email) and/or by means of our website at www.admiralmarkets.com (the “Website”) or Admiral Markets mobile application as relevant.
- You agree that important communications related to our services provided to you will take place electronically (e.g. through a trading platform, website, email, mobile notifications).
- You confirm that information provided by you in your account application is true and correct.
- You confirm that the funds deposited with us have been acquired legally and do not relate to any money laundering, terrorism-related or other illegal activities.
- You agree to cooperate with us whenever we contact you for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and permit us to carry out searches and enquiries with reputable sources to verify your identity, source of funds and submitted information.
- You consent us to holding cash amounts relating to you on segregated accounts in one or several credit institutions authorised for such operations and to holding instruments relating to you in one or more fiduciary custody account(s) with a third-party custodian authorised to operate custody business.
- You fully understand and accept that trading contracts for difference (CFDs) and other investment products involves a high degree of risk and may result in loss of your investment.
- You agree that transactions between you and us under the relevant Terms may be executed either on a regulated market, multilateral trading facility or organised trading facility or as Over-The-Counter ("OTC") transactions outside of a trading venue. If the relevant Terms provide that transactions between you and us will be executed as OTC transactions outside of a trading venue, you consent to the execution of Orders under the relevant Terms outside of regulated markets, multilateral trading facilities or organised trading facilities.
This Notice is governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
Any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with this Notice shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.