the Admiral Markets Group is proud to have introduced live trading on the innovative trading platform MetaTrader 5 (MT5) today.
MetaTrader 5, successor to the popular MetatTrader 4 platform by MetaQuotes Software, offers a variety of new features and opportunities to improve the trading experience for you. The platform follows an all-in-one concept, equipping customers to analyze markets, and to trade in them using an extensive range of tools as well as automated trading.
With the new MetaTrader 5, Admiral Markets' customers have access to many innovations:
- More than 70 analytical tools, including technical indicators and graphical objects, enable you to analyze the market extensively and in-depth, to take informed trading decisions.
- 21 time frames, ranging from one minute to one month, make it possible to monitor developments more easily and optimize your timing for trade execution.
- The new Exchange Execution mode allows you to set an additional fill condition for an order – the system will either "fill or kill" your order as a whole.
- The Depth of Market tool shows bids and asks at the prices closest to the market at the time.
- Up to 100 charts can be opened at a time for you to have all the information you need at a glance – trading has never been so comfortable.
- Six types of conditional orders are available for your trading activities: Buy Limit, Buy stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Stop Limit, and Sell Stop Limit.
- One-click trading saves you precious time – to execute on perfect timing.
- Mobile trading is available for Android and iPhone.
The new Admiral.MT5 Account enables you to make use of all the innovations of an advanced trading platform – and to enjoy the best trading conditions: On Admiral.MT5, you will get tight market spreads and competitive swaps. A choice of 50 currency pairs is available for trading, with a leverage of up to 1:100. You can find the full account details here.
Click here to open your Admiral.MT5 live account immediately and enjoy the enhanced trading experience!