We are delighted to inform you that our Trade.MT5 offering has just become even better and now includes:
- New cryptocurrency CFDs with the US dollar: Eos, Stellar Lumens and Ethereum Classic.
- Cryptocurrency CFDs with the euro for all existing and new base cryptos: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Eos, Dash, Litecoin, Monero and Zcash.
- CFDs on cryptocurrency cross-rates: All the above versus Bitcoin.
The most exciting feature of this new offering is that the cryptocurrency CFDs are available for trading 24 hours 7 days a week, just like the underlying market. This includes the EUR rates and cross-rates, while the USD rates will be still traded on a five-day basis.
The new offering is currently available in Priority Access mode for Professional Clients only and will be open for Retail Clients in a couple of weeks with a separate notice. In the meantime, all clients can test the new instruments and 24/7 trading opportunities in Trade.MT5 demo accounts.
Additionally, we also improved margin requirements on Monero vs US Dollar CFD (XMRUSD). Professional Clients can trade this instrument using 1:5 leverage.
To sum up, now our cryptocurrency CFD offering includes:
- Wide selection of the most technologically advanced and widely popular coins
- The opportunity to short sell all crypto pairs and benefit from trends in any direction
- Competitive spreads, low financing costs and zero commission
- Fund protection according to strict client money safekeeping rules
- Leverage of 1:2 for Retail Clients and up to 1:5 for Professional Clients
- 24/7 trading on euro and Bitcoin pairs, without the risk of weekend gaps