Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange listed securities and CFDs on Forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organisation. We are convinced that representation in numerous geographical regions enables us to provide our customers with high quality service and customer support. The bonds of Admiral Markets Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS, are listed on the Baltic Bond List, on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
SEO TEAM LEAD
We're seeking a SEO Team Lead to join our team on a full-time basis. You will work with cross-functionally with our marketing team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a SEO Team lead you will have a team of specialists to lead, manage and motivate. You will create strategy, plan, monitor and help the team to reach positive ROI. You will be involved in determining budgets, strategy, optimization.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responsible for managing and improving organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Take responsibility for a daily and weekly tracking of all organic search results while ensuring that the team is meeting company's goals and reporting weekly KPI metrics and project status to various stakeholders across the organization.
- Build upon and expand our content strategy and increase conversion rates of our focus KWs. Seek opportunities for optimizing and improving existing articles and pages.
- Manage the SEO team and lead it to success.
- Own all of SEO campaigns and projects.
- Collaborate with programmers and engineers to develop and maintain improved technical aspects of the company's sites.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage keyword research and on-site content optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools, trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Coordinate with other departments to optimize current website architecture, URL structures, and content (new and existing) to maximize and grow inbound traffic.
- Deep understanding of industry tools and sources: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, and more.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience in content marketing including creative content ideas based on research, and in link building including prospecting.
- Fluent English.
- Strong time management, communication, project management, analysis and presentation skills.
- General understanding of digital operations (customer funnel, marketing channels, funnel conversion, targeting and personalisation).
- Understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, and 301 redirects.
- Mobile SEO savvy: RWD or AWD, deep understanding of Google's mobile ranking factors
- Deep understanding of web and app-based KPIs, such as LTV, CAC, and churn.
- Experience building SEO dashboards in BI tools like Tableau is a plus.
- Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues.
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience working in a regulated global financial company.
- Nice and cozy office in Tallinn city center.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send us your CV and motivation letter to the email email@example.com (in English).