Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 300, located in 18 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. The Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS (www.admiralmarketsgroup.com), is a public interest company with bonds listed on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
R&D SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
If you like combining professional software expertise with an understanding of research, then you'll like this! As a Senior Python Developer of our R&D/Innovation team, you will be dealing with software architecture development, software implementation, testing and evaluation, and development of software systems for those sectors – fintech, crowdfunding services, crypto wallets, and chat/trading bots.
We are looking for backend Senior Python Developer, who will be able to work creatively, collaboratively, and iteratively with other developers to run experiments and turn forward-looking concepts into production-ready reality.
We actively use Python – more than 80% of the code is written on it, at the same time we are experimenting with other languages, such as GO, and we use different approaches and frameworks. For data storage, we use MariaDB/Postgres, and for communication between components, we use RabbitMQ. Our team is free to choose the technological stack and we seek to use advanced technologies based on the needs of the business.
For that purpose, we see you knowing/understanding:
- 5+ years of experience in Python 3.6+ and Django REST framework
- Deep knowledge of the SQL and MySQL/Postgre databases
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with the RabbitMQ
- Experience in design, implementation and exploitation of complex solutions without making them rocket science.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A very interesting job with experienced and motivated colleagues.
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Paid external trainings, professional literature, e-courses.
- Experience working in a regulated global financial company – we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- Different events, sports competitions, and get-togethers.
- Very nice office in Tallinn city center – we have the best view of the whole Tallinn from our roof on the 30th floor.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.