We are looking for a sales executive Team Lead to grow our sales organization and upscale revenue for the UK market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a sales strategy and building/nurturing a team of account executives and clients. This person is excited to sell into new markets, strategize forward-thinking steps, negotiate complex deals, and stay metres ahead of the competition in creative opportunities.
- Develop our UK-based global business.
- Manage an existing, experienced sales team.
- Hire and motivate new team members.
- Direct the plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals.
- Contribute to the development of a future sales plan. Prepare forecasts and KPI's for the expectations of sales leaders, CRO, and upper management. This is to be for the use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build a process and funnel for a manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion of the team.
- Extoll the product and personally engage in the closure of the largest deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Customer Support, Product and Marketing.
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility for the direction of the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
Skills and Qualifications
- >5 years of relevant experience in the CFD industry.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive team actions.
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and sales management.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong negotiation, leadership and team building skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK CFD/spread betting industry.
- Competitive remuneration, based on experience.
- The possibility to work remotely.
- An opportunity to learn a lot and grow in your career.
- Work in an innovative company, with growth and expansion opportunities.
- World-class, international, and stress-free working environment.
- The position is UK based (remote working is permitted).
Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities.
We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 300, located in 18 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization.
If you want to build your career with us, please send your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org