Admiral Markets Group is a global holding company whose regulated subsidiaries – one of which is listed on the Nasdaq Tallinn Stock Exchange – offer trading in Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and energies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience. Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization.
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who has a vast knowledge of various computer systems and software. He or she will play an integral role in ensuring that computers, networks, internet access and other technical devices work as optimally as possible in various settings. You will work close to other system administrators and have a possibility to grow for a System Administrator position.
What will be your main tasks:
- Provide high quality technical support to quickly resolve tickets
- Ability to install, fix, and replace computer hardware
- Install/troubleshoot software
- Track inventory of equipment
- Knowledge of Windows 10
- Must be familiar with Jira and Wiki
- Must be familiar with G Suite for Business.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or minimum two (2) years IT experience in a support or operations environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with the following:
- Latest Microsoft Operating Systems, servers and desktops
- Microsoft Software Suite
- Windows Deployment experience
- Proficient in working with help desk software
- Various network communications software
- Basic or entry-level networking
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experienced colleagues.
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience working in regulated financial company.
- Very nice office in Tallinn city center.
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.