Admiral Markets Group is a global holding company whose regulated subsidiaries – one of which is listed on the Nasdaq Baltic Exchange – offer trading in Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and energies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience. Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization.
HEAD OF REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Head of Regional Marketing Management is leading online and offline acquisition strategy globally, including budgeting, planning, execution, control and evaluation. Also, responsible for regional marketing decisions making in a company and providing valuable insights and regular reporting for improvements.
Skills and qualifications:
The following position requires strong communication and negotiation skills, as most of the work will be conducted with multiple stakeholders located in different physical locations. Therefore, the following skillset is a must:
- Experience in digital marketing 3+ years
- Managerial experience of 3+ years
- Proven record of managing global marketing campaigns
- Set up of workflows, roadmaps and KPIs
- Experience with PR & Social Media
- Knowledge of PPC & SEO
- Marketing Data Analysis (Google Analytics, CRO, CPL, CPA, CPA, etc)
- Budget management to reach efficiency in different channels (ROI)
- Fluent English
- Russian/German/Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Understanding of data security and privacy laws
- Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment
- Experience working in a public regulated global financial company
- Nice office in Tallinn city center
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.