The role of this position is to lead the developing, implementing and managing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. The responsibilities for the position also include managing Marketing budgets, set up and continuously improve business processes and return on investment tracking.
What your job scope will be:
- Building company`s digital marketing roadmap;
- Managing digital marketing channels (website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency;
- Developing specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Forecasting sales performance trends and acting proactively to increase our market segment;
- Continuous improvement in tracking, so the company has full knowledge of their clients / ROI within target segments;
- Using and improving continuously ROI and marketing KPIs by adjusting the budget to the most efficient channels and countries;
- Monitoring competition and generating new ideas for the company to stand out;
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology developments.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in the relevant field;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of Digital Marketing experience;
- 5+ years of successful experience in a senior leadership role;
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management;
- Strong leadership ability and experience in managing large diverse teams;
- Ability to effectively manage budget over 2M euro.
What we offer:
- Fun, freedom and fabulous career development opportunities;
- International working environment;
- Open and ready to help colleagues;
- Friendly, professional team and startup-like culture;
- Experience working in a regulated financial company;
- Relocation is provided to candidates from outside of Estonia;
- Excellent compensation package including results-based bonuses.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com.