Admiral Markets Group is a global holding company whose regulated subsidiaries – one of which is listed on the Nasdaq Baltic Exchange – offer trading in Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and energies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience. Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization.
GOOGLE ADWORDS SPECIALIST
We're seeking a Google AdWords Specialist to join our team on a full-time basis. You will work directly with our executive team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a Google AdWords Specialist, you will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns on Google AdWords. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
What You'll Be Doing
- Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
- Creation of paid search campaigns from ideation to execution
- Creating detailed reports of campaign performance
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Work with other team members to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy
- Analyzing online media buys
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to management
- Optimizing campaigns to internal ROI metrics
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.).
- 1-3 years' experience Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Proven track record of success in previous job (e.g. helped a client achieve X business goal; retained a client for X amount of time)
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus
- Extensive split testing experience within Adwords or Bing interface
- Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions
- Digital marketing background is preferred
- Understands basic marketing concepts (e.g. conversion funnel)
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in media buying
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
- Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment
- Experience working in a public regulated global financial company
- Nice office in Tallinn city center
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com.