Admiral Markets Group is a global holding company whose regulated subsidiaries – one of which is listed on the Nasdaq Baltic Exchange – offer trading in Forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and energies. We care about the success of our clients; therefore, we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience. Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization.
GOOGLE ADS TEAM LEAD
We're seeking a Google Ads Team Lead to join our team on a full-time basis. You will work with cross-functionally with our marketing team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a Google Ads Team lead you will have a team of specialists to lead, manage and motivate. You will create strategy, plan, monitor and help the team to optimise the campaigns into positive ROI. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with Analytics Team to evaluate marketing campaign performance of Google Ads and apply recommended actions.
- Manage the centralized paid media budget for all products and events.
- Work cross-divisionally to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy.
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to management.
- Optimizing campaigns to internal ROI metrics.
- Staying informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies and platform updates (e.g. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Set project timelines and milestones within your team.
- Manage campaign performance reports and share results across teams to ensure constant program evolution.
- 5 years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience targeting specific goals, focused metrics and KPIs when setting strategy.
- Google Ads / Bing certification is a plus.
- Extensive split testing experience within Adwords or Bing interface.
- Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions.
- Digital marketing background is preferred.
- Understands basic marketing concepts (e.g. conversion funnel).
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, pages/session, etc.)
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in media buying.
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail.
- People skills, ability to work collaboratively with marketing colleagues and business leaders at all levels.
- High comfort level interpreting digital performance data.
- Experienced, friendly and ready-to-help colleagues.
- Competitive salary, wellness benefit, and other office perks.
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Experience working in a public regulated global financial company.
- Nice office in Tallinn city center
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.