Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange listed securities and CFDs on Forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 200, located in 16 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. We are convinced that representation in numerous geographical regions enables us to provide our customers with high quality service and customer support. The bonds of Admiral Markets Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS, are listed on the Baltic Bond List, on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
FACEBOOK TEAM LEAD
We're seeking a Facebook Team Lead to join our team on a full-time basis. You will work with cross-functionally with our marketing team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a Facebook Team lead you will have a team of specialists to lead, manage and motivate. You will create strategy, plan, monitor and help the team to optimize the campaigns into positive ROI. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manages and oversees the strategy for Facebook Ads platform.
- Oversees the performance of social marketing projects by reviewing campaign results and gathers insights from those results to optimize against our KPIs.
- Monitors campaigns and regularly optimizes them based on tracking data, A/B testing etc.
- Manages the Facebook team and leads it to success.
- Own all of Facebook campaigns and projects.
- Thinks creatively and strategically.
- Follows the latest social marketing developments, monitors competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends, and makes recommendations on how to improve or expand presence on existing or new social media platforms.
- Comprehensive knowledge and proficiency with social media reporting tools to both pull relevant metrics and optimize social strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or equivalent combination of professional and academic experience.
- An exciting and varied job with ample opportunity to learn and grow fast.
- Opportunity to work with multiple digital advertising tools.
- Exciting and challenging projects and the opportunity to make an impact on the company.
- An office in a creative, inspiring environment and with an international company.
- Ability to build and grow your own team as you foresee.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send us your CV and motivation letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org (in English).