Admiral Markets Group is a global company whose regulated subsidiaries offer solutions for trading in exchange-listed securities and CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs, bonds, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. We care about the success of our clients, therefore we offer numerous educational and analytical tools for better navigation of the financial markets. Our strong dedication to state-of-the-art software and quality assurance means that our clients receive the best, most transparent trading experience.
Since its foundation in 2001, Admiral Markets has continually expanded its reach and today has a staff of over 300, located in 18 offices worldwide, making it a truly global organization. The Estonian investment company, Admiral Markets AS (www.admiralmarketsgroup.com), is a public interest company with bonds listed on the regulated market organized by Nasdaq Tallinn AS.
EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER (REMOTE WORK)
Are you passionate about marketing, social media, and finance? Then we have something for you! We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for Admiral Markets' end-to-end email marketing strategy, including creating email flows, writing and designing emails, A/B testing and optimizing our email approach, and providing holistic reporting on email marketing results. This position is a perfect opportunity for remote work.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement email newsletters, campaign emails, and email automation flows, including liaising with key stakeholders at Admiral Markets to develop content, develop automation flows, and design email templates.
- Monitor and report on email results to determine ROI, identify opportunities for A/B testing and optimize existing emails and flows.
- Maintain email database in collaboration with Project Management team, including defining cleansing criteria, reducing failed sends, and ensuring subscribers are correctly categorized to facilitate sending targeted content.
- Develop email segmentation strategies to increase engagement with marketing emails.
- Develop a quarterly optimization workflow for all types of email communications (newsletters, campaign emails, automation flows, urgent notifications, etc.).
- Develop an integrated SMS, push notification, in-app messaging, and email communication strategy, including multi-channel automation flows.
- Support other business departments by ensuring prompt communication of company/product announcements via email and/or the trading platform.
- Maintaining a transparent communication schedule and monitoring the implementation of this schedule throughout our 30+ languages.
Requirements and qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or related discipline, or relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or marketing analytics, preferably in a related industry.
- Native-level English, and excellent copywriting skills.
- Understanding of CRM platforms (SugarCRM a bonus) and integration with marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI.
- Skilled in problem solving and project management.
- Knowledge of latest digital marketing trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Forex and CFD trading a bonus.
- Experience working in a public regulated financial company.
- Opportunity to work with a team that has 10+ years of experience in marketing and content.
- Work with an international team, marketing to an international audience.
- Gain valuable on-the-job experience.
- Professional and personal development in dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Amazing events, as part of our cool corporate culture, and other office perks.
If you are ready to take on new challenges and join our amazing team, send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com.